Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nope. U can’t sue her. Lol. U can also be married to a woman and she cheat on u and has a kid. U divorce her u still can be hooked into child support. I don’t like double standards on a government level. There’s always gonna be double standards in life. But on a government level men get the shytty end of the stick FAR too often.

Paternity tests should be mandated upon birth and the biological father should be on the birth certificate regardless of who the spouse is

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
How you doing my brotha

Glad to see you still keeping it logical and masculine unlike most of these sassy niccas on here :blessed:
I’m doing well my brother, appreciate you. I had to fall back and get on my grind.

Pac said “Don’t go to war unless you got your money right. I got my money right, now I want war”

:myman:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Paternity tests should be mandated upon birth and the biological father should be on the birth certificate regardless of who the spouse is
Exactly. nikkas talkin bout “double standards exist :yeshrug: “ when there’s plenty of ways to protect men from some of this bullshyt on a government level. They just won’t.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The American child support system is slavery.

A man should be able to waive his parental rights.

Concurrently, a woman should have the right to wield every option at her disposal when it comes to her body.

The man owns neither the child, or the woman, and he should not be held liable for her negligence or action.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Concurrently, a woman should have the right to wield every option at her disposal when it comes to her body.

The man owns neither the child, or the woman, and he should not be held liable for her negligence or action.
Equality

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The mother who decided to have the child is right there to do that
Most times when child support is involved. The mother can’t support the baby on their own, and the government has to step in to help. That’s why child support is established. It’s the government going after men for reimbursement/help raising their kid.

If the mother is financially capable of supporting the kid most times she’s not going after child support.
It can’t be 1 person has a choice to keep the child and the other party is forced to do watever they do[
This is dictated by Biology. One person has to sacrifice life and limb for the baby to exist. The other does not. Therefore one gets to make decisions on what will happen with their own body.
The more y’all argue against that the more it makes me feel SCOTUS got it right. Y’all tryna say woman have no responsibility fr, are they kids themselves?
Sound like cac men brehs :scust:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

The embrehyo has spoken, we can wrap this convo up now