Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't know. I go back and forth on this. Chappelle put it best, if she can legally kill it (in some states after yesterday's news), then men should legally be able to recuse themselves from all financial obligations related to that child if she chooses to keep it. There's a level of hyporisy that comes with "my body my choice" when the man has no say-so in the matter before birth, and no say-so financially afterwards.

At the same time though, lets say hypothetically the law changed tomorrow and men were no longer mandated to pay child support. A whole lot of mothers if not most are going to need assistance. Who is that gonna fall onto? The government. Principally speaking I have an issue with tax dollars being substituted because some men are too irresponsible with who they lay with, and so moralliy deficient that they wont take care of their seed.

Which is why the GOP is such pieces of shyt

If they are overturning Roe v Wade there needs to be significant legislation that provides a stronger safety net for these pregnancies that wouldnt have happened if the law hadnt been overturned.

We all know this is unlikely

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Nah. And there hasn't been a single logical argument proposed for why men should be paying if women can just kill their kid.

Because child support is supposed to cover a living childs expenses.

:mjtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes.
Also establishing paternity in relation to child support and establishing paternity in relations to actual decision making/timesharing are different one is initiated by the state(child support) an the other initiated through the parent(time sharing) . Two different cases two different case numbers.
And that still doesnt mean you'd see your child. It's called a time sharing agreement..if your bm doesnt agree then she can keep the child away from you until you go to court and pray they let you see YOUR OWN child...you know how much lawyer fees and filing fees are especially if you ain't got money like that? See how fukked up that is. It's never been equal. The biggest con American women have pulled is getting yall to believe that their "oppressed" and I say that in the most not incel way possible
No, you are kinda just making up a ridiculous worst case scenario where a mother would dispute paternity while also requesting child support. That doesn’t even make sense.

And you keep claiming family court costs thousands of dollars, it doesn’t.

A man can file a paternity action before the child is born to get the ball rolling early if he anticipates some fukkery.

Yes there may be a portion of time a man doesn’t get to see the child if the mother is being as difficult as possible. But that comes down to biology, not law. She carried the baby so there is no question of maternity. A man might have to prove paternity that’s just the way it is. Has nothing to do with laws being unfair.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The counter argument that you want to use is for men to NOT have personal responsibility though lol.

What I don’t understand is how so many of you dudes want to be men but want to complain about having responsibilities. That’s part of the game. If you wanna be a bytch, just say that proudly.
So a woman gets to avoid her responsibilities as a potential mother?

Like my previous post(s) have said, I am 100% fine with “When I win, we win.. When I lose, I lose” rhetoric.. but do you not see the cope-outs y’all are giving women?

If you wanna call them 2nd tier children, just say that proudly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Boys keep talking about health issues. The main reason women get abortions is for the same reason men want them to - irresponsible sexual decisions

View attachment 32419
No, you keep ignoring the fact that reasoning doesn’t matter it’s still a health issue.

You might catch aids from irresponsible sex, or a dirty needle. The resulting treatment is still a medical issue.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Absolutely because women can't get pregnant without men impregnating them.

If a man doesn't want a child and doesn't want to pay child support, he has all of the power to prevent his sperm from being deposited into a woman's body.
?

If she don’t want a child then don’t let a nikka insert his penis into u with no protection

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s a wack double standard. The even worse one is when the man wants the child and the woman doesn’t and aborts. nikkas get screwed on both ends to keep it funky.

Yeah, there's definitely some wack ass double standards in this world. People just need to admit it.

Women got theirs, we got ours.

But comeon yall, yeah you gotta pay cause you chose to shoot up the club.

But I have always wondered something....

let's say you get some head from a bustdown broad, she keeps the nut, gets pregnant with it. I guess you still have to pay child support technically, but can't you sue her for something? :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know. I go back and forth on this. Chappelle put it best, if she can legally kill it (in some states after yesterday's news), then men should legally be able to recuse themselves from all financial obligations related to that child if she chooses to keep it. There's a level of hyporisy that comes with "my body my choice" when the man has no say-so in the matter before birth, and no say-so financially afterwards.

At the same time though, lets say hypothetically the law changed tomorrow and men were no longer mandated to pay child support. A whole lot of mothers if not most are going to need assistance. Who is that gonna fall onto? The government. Principally speaking I have an issue with tax dollars being substituted because some men are too irresponsible with who they lay with, and so moralliy deficient that they wont take care of their seed.

Tax payers already play step daddy though lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So a woman gets to avoid her responsibilities as a potential mother?

Like my previous post(s) have said, I am 100% fine with “When I win, we win.. When I lose, I lose” rhetoric.. but do you not see the cope-outs y’all are giving women?

If you wanna call them 2nd tier children, just say that proudly.
I don’t get the point of arguing about the other side when you can easily protect yourself from the situation and make it non-issue. This things reeks of “I wish they would do better to protect me” when it’s entirely in your control.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Because child support is supposed to cover a living childs expenses.

:mjtf:

should be a flat rate based on prices of goods and services

In Connecticut, the amount of child support is figured based on income alone, and parenting time doesn't factor into the formula. Connecticut courts may deviate from the strict child support guidelines on a case-by-case basis when the nonresidential parent's visitation time greatly exceeds what is considered customary.

this is ludicrous

broller

Veteran
Daps
No, you keep ignoring the fact that reasoning doesn’t matter it’s still a health issue.

You might catch aids from irresponsible sex, or a dirty needle. The resulting treatment is still a medical issue.

Pregnancy isn't a disease or infection though. Pregnancy isn't inherently a medical issue. Lots of Obstetricians will even tell you that's why they love obstetrics; unlike most other docs, Obstetric patients come to the doctor not because they have a health issue, but because they are just going through a non pathological part of life.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not necessarily fair, but the man put himself in that situation by choosing to have unprotected sex when he could have easily done otherwise. As I've been saying in this thread, the man has and should do what's best for him at the end of the day as the woman is going to do what's best for her.

Don't put yourself in that situation where someone will be making the call that will effect your life long term. I'll use the perfect example from my life. I turned down sex with this chick once who insisted it was cool without contraception and turns out years later it was the best decision for me personally as she was fertile as hell and has had 6 kids since then. I was not trying to take that risk and leave the final decision up to someone else doing what was best for them.

It's really that simple.
Doesn’t this same logic go for the woman?
All I’m getting from this is men are held to a higher standard & women should be treated as less than?

To add I actually think more people should come to grips that men & women aren’t equal so stop trying to force the issue.

It just seems like people want their cake & eat it too with respect to how each gender is treated socially

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same applies to women

They don’t HAVE TO let dudes nut in them

:mindblown:
A woman can't stop you from nutting inside them if y'all going raw. Whenever you are going bareback you have to realize the risk of pregnancy so strap up. Don't fukk without protection if you aren't okay with having a child with the woman you're smashing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Whether he admits it not a man that nuts in a woman wants children and should be prepared to deal with such.

Men that don’t want children take precautions not to have them.

Most women are going to keep their pregnancy. It’s innate to women.