Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Dang this thread did numbers. Less than an hour in and it's nine pages long. Wow.
Just goes to show how much it's in the back of brehs minds

Imma need the brehs screaming 'but her health!' to stop cappin and keep it a buck. Health risks is not the ONLY reason women are having abortions and regardless of the reason, you have no say in the matter. You could offer to pay for the procedure and if she wanted to keep the baby, you have no say in the matter. Imagine a breh hollering 'But your health! :damn:'

:dead: I think you'd be a piece of shyt personally but I can't fault brehs for looking at the dynamic for what it is and thinking hold on :patrice:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like I said in the other thread.
Most these nikkas dont actually give a fukk about abortion. They feel like if men don't have a say in the birth of a child then women shouldn't either. Men gotta take accountability for children they didn't want so they feel like women should have to do the same. If men had the option to opt out of parenthood, they wouldn't care about women aborting.

They're agreeing with this decision out of spite.

None of these nikkas actually care about aborted babies, they're just spiteful because they feel like the courts are biased towards men.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You don’t have to pay child support until paternity is established.
Yes.
Also establishing paternity in relation to child support and establishing paternity in relations to actual decision making/timesharing are different one is initiated by the state(child support) an the other initiated through the parent(time sharing) . Two different cases two different case numbers.

And that still doesnt mean you'd see your child. It's called a time sharing agreement..if your bm doesnt agree then she can keep the child away from you until you go to court and pray they let you see YOUR OWN child...you know how much lawyer fees and filing fees are especially if you ain't got money like that? See how fukked up that is. It's never been equal. The biggest con American women have pulled is getting yall to believe that their "oppressed" and I say that in the most not incel way possible

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just goes to show how much it's in the back of brehs minds

Imma need the brehs screaming 'but her health!' to stop cappin and keep it a buck. Health risks is not the ONLY reason women are having abortions and regardless of the reason, you have no say in the matter. You could offer to pay for the procedure and if she wanted to keep the baby, you have no say in the matter. Imagine a breh hollering 'But your health! :damn:'

:dead: I think you'd be a piece of shyt personally but I can't fault brehs for looking at the dynamic for what it is and thinking hold on :patrice:

Boys keep talking about health issues. The main reason women get abortions is for the same reason men want them to - irresponsible sexual decisions

A4386E43-3307-4EAA-A268-C328671788ED.jpeg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’ll assume anyone worry about this is avoiding the peril of the situation and this is purely for discussion

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So the general consensus in this thread, online, and irl is that a woman can make a serious decision for both parties w/o you having a say, but her + the government will impede any say you have..

this ruling further emphasizes that:
Remember guys personal responsibility is for men only.
I think deep down - people assume that men are more intelligent, thus we should take responsibility for our actions - especially if we claim to be leaders.
which is fine.. but society just needs to stop teaching both sexes otherwise.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course they should be responsible. If you have a kid you should be held accountable, both sides. Especially because it is SIMPLE AS fukk to not have a child.

Dumb ass dudes need to stop sleeping unprotected with women they don’t trust or couldn’t envision raising a kid with. Laws shouldn’t be there just to protect you from your own poor decision making.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
For custody not for financial support
People say this all the time but I feel like the majority of men don't want full or split custody. They're fine having them every other weekend.

I went to family court in California and asked for 50/50 custody and got it. The only thing I'm required to pay for is his Healthcare.