Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
i had nikkas that vowed to never fukk with a big girl but once they meet me, they jocking me hard.

Not all big girls look like walruses and wilderbeasts like the chick in this pic:
BxPMB4p.png

nikkas acting like they won't take a second look if they see a big bytch looking like this on the street:
BikwYvNCMAAUfYI.jpg

More big women (at least to whom the majority of male posters in this thread are referring) look like the former, not the latter.

Let's not be disingenuous.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
More big women (at least to whom the majority of male posters in this thread are referring) look like the former, not the latter.

Let's not be disingenuous.
Half of my friends are big girls and they all have body types similar to the second one .

U can catch our big asses shaking shyt in a club near u :mjpls:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Half of my friends are big girls and they all have body types similar to the second one .

U can catch our big asses shaking shyt in a club near u :mjpls:

:whatyouwant:

Because half of your friends is representative of the entire population of big/overweight/fat [black] women....:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had nikkas that vowed to never fukk with a big girl but once they meet me, they jocking me hard.

Not all big girls look like walruses and wilderbeasts like the chick in this pic:
BxPMB4p.png

nikkas acting like they won't take a second look if they see a big bytch looking like this on the street:
BikwYvNCMAAUfYI.jpg

Both are fat. Don't try to sugarcoat it.

I hate when people do that shyt calling them curvy, plus sized, fulll-figured and big. All all fat.

s5zbbl.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
from experience fat girls got atleast 5 bad ass friends...therefore how she sees herself..is on they level...

bypass the 5 n get with the big one...they will feel kinda funny..break that big bish off fukk the heffa like the big goddess she is...she real run her mouth...her friends will start watchin./..

they have a get together...take her big ass to the backroom..n destroy the big bish..build that hoe self esteem up..higher than it is...big bish will eventually cheat...let her...u created the monster that was inside of her..

target the big ones when u dehydrated...do the big bone world a favor...build em...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Unfortunately, overweight womenz tend to have lower standards.(A lot of them, not all of them)

I believe this is because they don't get approached as often. They don't have as many options, so they tend to be easier to please. Men can be cheaper with them, and more inconsistent. (I have a relative in jail who keeps asking me to hook him up with a fat girl to use while he's incarcerated.)

Speaking as a former overweight woman myself... I struggled with this. Be Clear: I have never been easy or lose, but the couple of boyfriends/lovers I had before I lost weight didn't have to do much. I just wanted companionship, sex, and good food. (lol ) So I attracted men that could only offer that.
They Didn't do a lot for me. They Didn't feel like they should/or had to. Of course I never made them, because I didn't know any better. I didn't need them to, because I have always been fiercely independent. (still am) They probably targeted me for these reasons.

Fast Forward...

I lost weight. The type of men I attract now are totally different. They want to buy me things. Show me off. Go out more. Be more social. However, I have not changed. I am a homebody, and I don't like that. I resent it. I want men that like me for who I am. Not what I look like, or how I look on their arm. I don't like crowds. I don't like that superficial stuff, but when you are attractive you attract a lot of superficial men. You attract lots of them. It's hard to chose, so you kinda have to make them WORK to see who is real. Some womenz idea of "work"' is money and expensive dates. I tried this at first, but It wasn't me. My idea of work is companionship,honesty and quality TIME. (You would be surprised how many men are incapable of doing this correctly even if they like you)

I miss the companionship's I had with men when looks weren't a factor.

I'm still trying to find that balance.

Real post. :salute:

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're that thirsty that youre willing to throw away your dignity and smash one of these women you wouldn't normally hit, then you need to work on your sexual discipline. Control ya dikk, bro.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from experience fat girls got atleast 5 bad ass friends...therefore how she sees herself..is on they level...

bypass the 5 n get with the big one...they will feel kinda funny..break that big bish off fukk the heffa like the big goddess she is...she real run her mouth...her friends will start watchin./..

they have a get together...take her big ass to the backroom..n destroy the big bish..build that hoe self esteem up..higher than it is...big bish will eventually cheat...let her...u created the monster that was inside of her..

target the big ones when u dehydrated...do the big bone world a favor...build em...
:ohhh:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Or that nikkas just don't get bytches in general. Could be that.

I normally don't care about some of the grimey, shallow, shyt that get posted on this board, because its funny. But this shyt right here is just mean. Not funny. Not entertaining. Just mean shyt.

If you're "thirsty" for women, EVER, then you're already losing. And fukking a fat woman with an already low self esteem (assuming she has one) isn't going to make you any more attractive to the women that you really want.

Whole thread reeks of insecurity. That same fat bytch could lose weight and be out of your league all over again :mjlol:

Im out :blackye:

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

Like that's gonna happen :russ: