Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Nah, You aren't giving me a "reality check". I know there are bad people in the world, but I just think it's sad.

You are not wrong for having standards.You are not wrong for not liking overweight women. If you "do not like fat women"... Leave them alone. Don't approach them. Go for what you like.

But to think it's okay to use someone sexually, or treat someone bad because they aren't your type, and their self esteem is too low to know to demand better is grimey. Period.

As far as short men... I am not attracted to them. I lovez me some tall menz w/ broad shoulders. Always have. Therefore, I do not entertain short guys I am not attracted to. I could use short men for money, dates with free food, and an ego boost when I need one. (like a lot of women do) However, I am not grimey enough to do that.That is a character issue.
How tall are you?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
girls who think they're fat or ugly are generally easier then girls who think they're fit and pretty.

the problem (or maybe it's a good thing depending on how you see things) is that girls who think they're pretty and fit aren't always pretty and fit so IOW the fat chicks might not be easier. the opposite is true as well, the pretty chick might be easy if she's insecure.

i advise to mess with whoever you find attractive. don't be desperate.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
a lot of fat girls put up that sassy front and diva shyt cuz dudes sweating them and calling em thick and cute.

these big broads ain't virgins breh.

mz-007.jpg

But honestly, who's piping THAT? As a dude, you either have to be in ONE HELL of a drought or have no standards at all.

She looks like a whale on land.

_63119641_whale_pa.jpg

Sorry, but not sorry.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
most of ya'll are unknowingly targetting fat hoes anyways. I mean if you wife a broad, chances are she's gonna turn out to be fat anyways, so I'd have to say that the majority of cats on this site are gonna be with a :flabbynsick: hoe.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
:what: at this whole thread

It's yall nikkas that make it hard for a nikka like me :mjcry: