Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Nah, You aren't giving me a "reality check". I know there are bad people in the world, but I just think it's sad.

You are not wrong for having standards.You are not wrong for not liking overweight women. If you "do not like fat women"... Leave them alone. Don't approach them. Go for what you like.

But to think it's okay to use someone sexually, or treat someone bad because they aren't your type, and their self esteem is too low to know to demand better is grimey. Period.

As far as short men... I am not attracted to them. I lovez me some tall menz w/ broad shoulders. Always have. Therefore, I do not entertain short guys I am not attracted to. I could use short men for money, dates with free food, and an ego boost when I need one. (like a lot of women do) However, I am not grimey enough to do that.That is a character issue.
:ld:
It's not really using them if you let them know what's up from the get go right? Propose a one night stand to a chubby chick to get of the drought and then both parties KIM afterwards. Shouldn't be impossible.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:sas1:

B5T-AuMIQAABwF7.png:large

B2W_2FpCcAAX1bz.png:large

B4DvfqJIQAEFtNn.png:large

:scusthov: No thanks.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
i feel like a unicorn on here cus everyone know im a biggums yet i still have men greet me, hold doors open for me, go out on dates, give up seats for me, get freebies all the time and a nikka ready to eat my ass without me even having to fukk him :manny:

yall dont have to believe me but it happens. :ld:

I got skinny friends that get treated like straight up dirt by their boyfriends/husbands.

I cant really be mad at yall nikkas cus i use fat boys for money all the time :mjlol:
:mjlol:
It's a cole ass world out here.
Don't feel too bad though, @A Woman's Opinion says they enjoy it. So you're good ma.
:jawalrus:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Nah, fat women are gross, go after single moms that don't have a lot of time to go out and can't sleep over at your place. That's the best desperation play there is, you can bag some pretty ass chick knowing there's no future for it, and when she starts getting feelings for you start being an a$$hole to her kid :blessed:
:russ: This is so fukked up! And I don't know why but I'm laughing. I need therapy. :mjlol:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
its some bad ass big girls out there. Huge t*ts, actual curves. You dont have to get the ugly ones with the burnt skin and sponge bob ass.
i had nikkas that vowed to never fukk with a big girl but once they meet me, they jocking me hard.

Not all big girls look like walruses and wilderbeasts like the chick in this pic:
BxPMB4p.png

nikkas acting like they won't take a second look if they see a big bytch looking like this on the street:
BikwYvNCMAAUfYI.jpg

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i had nikkas that vowed to never fukk with a big girl but once they meet me, they jocking me hard.

Not all big girls look like walruses and wilderbeasts like the chick in this pic:
BxPMB4p.png

nikkas acting like they won't take a second look if they see a big bytch looking like this on the street:
BikwYvNCMAAUfYI.jpg

if you never been with a big girl yall missing out. nobody saying you gotta wife em, but most of these fat chicks dont look like monique or a damn walrus. get you a big girl that takes pride in her apperance. That warm body, huge breasts, gigantic ass, the headshots(thats because big girls have that jaw structure)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

BxPMB4p.png

BikwYvNCMAAUfYI.jpg
:patrice: