Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think fat girls are actually built better for anal

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They are easier to get and they are the bottom of the barrel bytches. They are the female equivalent to the NICE GUY, so whenever you feel low you get with a fat chick for sex, comfort and/or cosigning.

a lot of fat girls put up that sassy front and diva shyt cuz dudes sweating them and calling em thick and cute.

these big broads ain't virgins breh.

mz-007.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i feel like a unicorn on here cus everyone know im a biggums yet i still have men greet me, hold doors open for me, go out on dates, give up seats for me, get freebies all the time and a nikka ready to eat my ass without me even having to fukk him :manny:

yall dont have to believe me but it happens. :ld:

I got skinny friends that get treated like straight up dirt by their boyfriends/husbands.

I cant really be mad at yall nikkas cus i use fat boys for money all the time :mjlol:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i feel like a unicorn on here cus everyone know im a biggums yet i still have men greet me, hold doors open for me, go out on dates, give up seats for me, get freebies all the time and a nikka ready to eat my ass without me even having to fukk him :manny:

yall dont have to believe me but it happens. :ld:

I got skinny friends that treated like straight up dirt by their boyfriends/husbands.

I cant really be mad at yall nikkas cus i use fat boys for money all the time :mjlol:

:duck:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This is the most shallow thread I've ever read on the Coli :dahell:
theses threads are made weekly on here about fat bytches.

These nikkas remind me of the racist cacs on st0rmfr0nt....why constantly discuss something that u have a deep disliking for?

Which have me convinced that these nikkas be simpin fat bytches on the low.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nah, fat women are gross, go after single moms that don't have a lot of time to go out and can't sleep over at your place. That's the best desperation play there is, you can bag some pretty ass chick knowing there's no future for it, and when she starts getting feelings for you start being an a$$hole to her kid :blessed:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
theses threads are made weekly on here about fat bytches.

These nikkas remind me of the racist cacs on st0rmfr0nt....why constantly discuss something that u have a deep disliking for?

Which have me convinced that these nikkas be simpin fat bytches on the low.
Or that nikkas just don't get bytches in general. Could be that.

I normally don't care about some of the grimey, shallow, shyt that get posted on this board, because its funny. But this shyt right here is just mean. Not funny. Not entertaining. Just mean shyt.

If you're "thirsty" for women, EVER, then you're already losing. And fukking a fat woman with an already low self esteem (assuming she has one) isn't going to make you any more attractive to the women that you really want.

Whole thread reeks of insecurity. That same fat bytch could lose weight and be out of your league all over again :mjlol:

Im out :blackye:

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif