Should I target fat girls when I'm thirsty?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Lol i think you should beat off when you find yourself asking that question.. that post-nut clarity might give you the answers :smugdraper:

The most underrated teacher in life.....ever.

always jerkoff before important life decisions. if you're thinking about proposing, jerk off before and see if you still feel like proposing...

cBcEnfW.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
shyt idk who hitting but somebody is.
shyt go to xvideos.com and type bbw. Look at the ugly sloppy chicks getting banged. Even the homegrown videos
But honestly, who's piping THAT? As a dude, you either have to be in ONE HELL of a drought or have no standards at all.

She looks like a whale on land.

_63119641_whale_pa.jpg

Sorry, but not sorry.

Daps
Like that's gonna happen :russ:

:rudy:

It happens. I'm living proof. Ask my old lover I dealt with for over 5 years who loved me, but wouldn't be with me because I didn't fit into his image.

About how I went away to college, lost all the weight, came back and he started stalking me when I moved on. How all his friends clowned him, because of how bad he treated me and now I wouldbt give him the time of day because I knew better and has options. How he Felt entitled for me to marry him, because be dealt with me when I was big. (Even though he didn't treat me as good as he treated other women messed with, and never made me a priority) how he called me 60 times in one day, and parked in front of my house threatening to kill himself if I didn't come out and talk to him. How he admitted he had been p*ssy whipped and scared to live without me. :snoop:

I had to actually threaten him with a restraining order to get him to stop. I experienced this with someone else from my past when I lost weight as well.

It's not likely, but it happens.

:yeshrug:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:rudy:

It happens. I'm living proof. Ask my old lover I dealt with for over 5 years who loved me, but wouldn't be with me because I didn't fit into his image.

About how I went away to college, lost all the weight, came back and he started stalking me when I moved on. How all his friends clowned him, because of how bad he treated me and now I wouldbt give him the time of day because I knew better and has options. How he Felt entitled for me to marry him, because be dealt with me when I was big. (Even though he didn't treat me as good as he treated other women messed with, and never made me a priority) how he called me 60 times in one day, and parked in front of my house threatening to kill himself if I didn't come out and talk to him. How he admitted he had been p*ssy whipped and scared to live without me. :snoop:

I had to actually threaten him with a restraining order to get him to stop. I experienced this with someone else from my past when I lost weight as well.

It's not likely, but it happens.

:yeshrug:
990755_s.gif