• Nintendo Switch :mjlol:

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Beat me to it. Well I read some of it until he started naming them Xbox games no one cares about. OP said he wanted sports and rpgs but this man in here talking about games from other genres
So name the part that was a lie tho :stopitslime:

As a gamer, he said his favorites. You think he won't play any other major title ever, that what you really really think bruh :ld:

You so smart, fukk letting people entertain you with new creative worlds, genres because you already know in advance what you'll like, all you needed to see was a cgi trailer and a few :gladbron: post and you're sold. When you done being a lemming, come check out the greener side :win:
Is below realy coming? I was hype for that before these consoles even dropped
It's done son son and should be dropping soon, they are just polishing it. Some trailers can be found on the official website...
CAPY – It's Getting There » BELOW
Everything I'm looking at is 1k right now, but it's way more powerful than the Xbox One X.

Honestly mods and cheaper games is why I'm looking at one. These consoles are too locked down for me.
Oh yeah, let's see a link to back up all this stink :popcorn:
This is just about the best, least biased description of this gen this board has seen so far.

Based on your description OP, the PS4 is most likely the best call for you..but it's not like a cosmic mistake if you get an XB1 instead. The libraries are 95% the same.
He got a 4KTV, so the only answer is the Xbox one X for this reason. If he gave a fukk about the ps4 exclusives he'd already have one and/or at least be aware of the jrpgs it had always had. nikkaz acting like this nikka is a lost lamb, let's help him find his mama :to:
Bruh :russ::aicmon: console differences aside, the PS4 player base are our fellow countrymen. Don't accuse them of working with the Kremlin.
You work for trump, who has a crew all around him getting indicted left n right for doing what again? :usure:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Went ahead and got this one.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/alienw...ne-memory-epic-silver/6155310.p?skuId=6155310

Really wanted to get into PC gaming and this should last me for a while. I'm generally a Apple guy, but Apple ain't making gaming PCs.
So with tax and warranty, you paid about $1500 aka 3 Xbox one x's

And while you are probably happy about the gpu, a gaming system requires all of its parts to be up to par if you want The best results. Xbox is guaranteed to get the best results possible. Your PC, well, you gotta personally tweak shyt. Good luck, I'd personally rather save the $1000 :yeshrug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

And while you are probably happy about the gpu, a gaming system requires all of its parts to be up to par if you want The best results. Xbox is guaranteed to get the best results possible. Your PC, well, you gotta personally tweak shyt. Good luck, I'd personally rather save the $1000 :yeshrug:

Shave about 300 off of that. Also one of my folks work at BB and I'm going to use his discount on the GSP. Should be about $40.

But it's time for something new. I'm looking for more flexibility. I still got the Xbox One (because you just know Red Dead 2 ain't coming to PC).

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Never owned a PS system. I refuse to buy off GP. I bought a XB1 last year and I also regret it. PS has better exclusives and XB1 is mainly geared to the CoD, xblive crowd. Problem is PS4 has those same games. There no real reason to buy an XB1 unless you are a life long Sony hater as I am.

I wish I didn't hate Sony so much. :wow: been hating ps since the og. M$ lost this generation

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Do your bum ass even have an Xbox One X, let alone $1K on hand?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Never owned a PS system. I refuse to buy off GP. I bought a XB1 last year and I also regret it. PS has better exclusives and XB1 is mainly geared to the CoD, xblive crowd. Problem is PS4 has those same games. There no real reason to buy an XB1 unless you are a life long Sony hater as I am.

I wish I didn't hate Sony so much. :wow: been hating ps since the og. M$ lost this generation
The X and S are both superior systems

The only problem is the supposed lack of exclusives... Which for PS is basically RPGs and Japanese bullshyt.
If you want the BEST system to play multiplayer and Multiplat games then it's the X...

And don't nobody on XB1 play COD at all, thats all PS4nikkas because its all they got. X got multiplayer exclusives mainly

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
The X and S are both superior systems

The only problem is the supposed lack of exclusives... Which for PS is basically RPGs and Japanese bullshyt.
If you want the BEST system to play multiplayer and Multiplat games then it's the X...

And don't nobody on XB1 play COD at all, thats all PS4nikkas because its all they got. X got multiplayer exclusives mainly
Just halo. Rest are on pc

Edit. You're actually very wrong

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just halo. Rest are on pc

Edit. You're actually very wrong
Does it look like the op, or 90% of the planet for that matter, plays pc?

Only you PS4 nikkas keep bringing up PC.

And also, Gears of War as well as a better version of all the multiplats... Am I wrong about that?

What multiplayer games on PS4 thats not on the X?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Does it look like the op, or 90% of the planet for that matter, plays pc?

Only you PS4 nikkas keep bringing up PC.

And also, Gears of War as well as a better version of all the multiplats... Am I wrong about that?

What multiplayer games on PS4 thats not on the X?

More people play pc than console

Gears is on pc. Literally played it the other day

Im not a ps4 nikka. I only own a Vita as far as Sony products go

And off the top of my head without googling

SF5
Guilty gear xrd
Driveclub
Uncharted
Grand Turismo

Quote me again idiot, dare you

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like RPG's then get yourself a PS4. Yea the sports games will look better on the one X but xbox ain't built on the RPG tip like that unless you want to play games from the 360 era.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
More people play pc than console

Gears is on pc. Literally played it the other day

Im not a ps4 nikka. I only own a Vita as far as Sony products go

And off the top of my head without googling

SF5
Guilty gear xrd
Driveclub
Uncharted
Grand Turismo

Quote me again idiot, dare you
You dare me?

Wtf you gonna do about it you lil fakkit?

All those trash ass, wack ass games nobody gives a fukk about playing multiplayer on.. Aside from probably streetfighter

Then you picked 2 bumass driving games when Xbox got the best driving sim on Console AND multiplayer.. I didn't even list all the games either

If you don't even own a ps4 then stop quoting me clown. And stop bringing up bytchass PC games because thread title CLEARLY is asking about consoles.

X >>> any console in general unless nikkas wanna play bumass driveclub over Forza. Don't even bring up uncharted because no one with an xbox gives a fukk about a tombraider knockoff
With all the multiplayer shyt we got, it's not that big of a deal as it is for PS4 nikkas. It's literally the only shooter you got aside from Fortnite and BF1

Xbox is geared towards multiplayers while ps4 is geared for lonely nikkas and RPG's.