Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How can people hate or love companies :dwillhuh:
Well if you paid any attention at all You might have noticed this thing called disc read error. Sony claimed they had nothing to do with it, lots of people bought bricks and the gamestops of the world wasnt giving refunds. Sony couldn't get you another system for up to 6months, no refunds. But all you'll remember is how some fakkit sold his ps2 on eBay for $20,000 :francis: PSN going down is another thing Sony denies any fault for, when you're credit card info was stolen they waited 7days before telling us about that. But hey, the ps4 didn't force always on or a camera so all forgotten :thumbsup:
Do your bum ass even have an Xbox One X, let alone $1K on hand?
Do you you bytch ass nikka? For shyts n giggles let's say I didn't? You think you better than nikkaz cuz you got a thousand on deck? This a new occurrence for you? You posting up at the spots where you the only nikka on the block? You rocking fancy Italian suits now?

Cuz for a moment I thought you was a mod, of a videogame forum, basically a hall monitor for words :gucci:you been smoking that ivory again Picklestien...
More people play pc than console

Gears is on
pc. Literally played it the other day

Im not a ps4 nikka. I only own a Vita as far as Sony products go

And off the top of my head without googling

SF5
Guilty gear xrd
Driveclub
Uncharted
Grand Turismo

Quote me again idiot, dare you
That's a very republican thing to say lil k :camby:

Gears is not and never was popular on PC, as well a lot of other mainstream games. This is why PC is not in a position to act as if they are relevant. That's great people like Dota, that Dota and real life larping and Harry potter is great for PC. But beer, p*ssy, sports? We like consoles :manny:
If you like RPG's then get yourself a PS4. Yea the sports games will look better on the one X but xbox ain't built on the RPG tip like that unless you want to play games from the 360 era.
This is a lie basically, a blanket statement that is now repeated as fact. Any rpg that is worthwhile is multiplat. Each system has a few exclusives in that genre. The question is are the ps4 exclusives must haves to you? Some people swear by persona. And if you observe those gamers they all tend to be some candy cane sucking short skirt with the buttcheeks cut out Oscar de la hoya fruit cake ass nikkaz but that's just one playaz opinion, I could be mistaken. Fallout 3 and others are also x enhanced besides the 4k witcher3 and other cool shyt like that...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if you paid any attention at all You might have noticed this thing called disc read error. Sony claimed they had nothing to do with it, lots of people bought bricks and the gamestops of the world wasnt giving refunds. Sony couldn't get you another system for up to 6months, no refunds. But all you'll remember is how some fakkit sold his ps2 on eBay for $20,000 :francis: PSN going down is another thing Sony denies any fault for, when you're credit card info was stolen they waited 7days before telling us about that. But hey, the ps4 didn't force always on or a camera so all forgotten :thumbsup:

Do you you bytch ass nikka? For shyts n giggles let's say I didn't? You think you better than nikkaz cuz you got a thousand on deck? This a new occurrence for you? You posting up at the spots where you the only nikka on the block? You rocking fancy Italian suits now?

Cuz for a moment I thought you was a mod, of a videogame forum, basically a hall monitor for words :gucci:you been smoking that ivory again Picklestien...

That's a very republican thing to say lil k :camby:

Gears is not and never was popular on PC, as well a lot of other mainstream games. This is why PC is not in a position to act as if they are relevant. That's great people like Dota, that Dota and real life larping and Harry potter is great for PC. But beer, p*ssy, sports? We like consoles :manny:

This is a lie basically, a blanket statement that is now repeated as fact. Any rpg that is worthwhile is multiplat. Each system has a few exclusives in that genre. The question is are the ps4 exclusives must haves to you? Some people swear by persona. And if you observe those gamers they all tend to be some candy cane sucking short skirt with the buttcheeks cut out Oscar de la hoya fruit cake ass nikkaz but that's just one playaz opinion, I could be mistaken. Fallout 3 and others are also x enhanced besides the 4k witcher3 and other cool shyt like that...

He can play all those you listed on ps4 though. He can play both western rpgs and a plethora of jrpgs not on xbox one. I don’t think op gives a fukk about 4k nikka. And you shouldn’t either since you don’t even have a one x fukk outta here nikka :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
He can play all those you listed on ps4 though. He can play both western rpgs and a plethora of jrpgs not on xbox one. I don’t think op gives a fukk about 4k nikka. And you shouldn’t either since you don’t even have a one x fukk outta here nikka :camby:
That was a well written attack, now if I can recover for a sec... :whew:
Now, every multiplat version of anything is better on Xbox one X so let's start the convo there :umad:

The only thing the ps4 has is a few exclusives and remember Not all of them are even good. Now if it's sports and RPGs only then every multiplat sports (that's all but one game) and rpg (one handful of titles of varying level of greatness) vs the Xbox and its own choices of exclusives and better everything else.

Is persona and what, Bloodborne and some wide eyed square enix game that wont come to Xbox, 8s that why the Xbox one X and its advantages are not worth it to you?

I fully understand that is enough for some gamers, but not @Rekkapryde :banderas:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a well written attack, now if I can recover for a sec... :whew:
Now, every multiplat version of anything is better on Xbox one X so let's start the convo there :umad:

The only thing the ps4 has is a few exclusives and remember Not all of them are even good. Now if it's sports and RPGs only then every multiplat sports (that's all but one game) and rpg (one handful of titles of varying level of greatness) vs the Xbox and its own choices of exclusives and better everything else.

Is persona and what, Bloodborne and some wide eyed square enix game that wont come to Xbox, 8s that why the Xbox one X and its advantages are not worth it to you?

I fully understand that is enough for some gamers, but not @Rekkapryde :banderas:

You missed a big one Horizon zero dawn which is a game that looks better than anything on the xbox one x thus far.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You dare me?

Wtf you gonna do about it you lil fakkit?

All those trash ass, wack ass games nobody gives a fukk about playing multiplayer on.. Aside from probably streetfighter

Then you picked 2 bumass driving games when Xbox got the best driving sim on Console AND multiplayer.. I didn't even list all the games either

If you don't even own a ps4 then stop quoting me clown. And stop bringing up bytchass PC games because thread title CLEARLY is asking about consoles.

X >>> any console in general unless nikkas wanna play bumass driveclub over Forza. Don't even bring up uncharted because no one with an xbox gives a fukk about a tombraider knockoff

With all the multiplayer shyt we got, it's not that big of a deal as it is for PS4 nikkas. It's literally the only shooter you got aside from Fortnite and BF1

Xbox is geared towards multiplayers while ps4 is geared for lonely nikkas and RPG's.
Furious moving the goal post. Go outside. Find ya father

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You missed a big one Horizon zero dawn which is a game that looks better than anything on the xbox one x thus far.
spoken like a nikka that never own an X :mjlol:

And I didn't miss anything but I'm sure you didn't read. I was talking about multiplayer games... Zero Dawn is not a multiplayer game (I own that too btw). I said get a PS4 if you want to play exclusive, lonely ass RPG's... Which is the only thing I use my PS4 for.

Everything else is always on the X (or even the S for that matter)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I said one handful of games then named 3, thank you for giving me 1 of the remaining 2 :salute:

As for horizon looking better than anything on the X :mjlol: so the Xbox enhanced titles that are native 4k don't look as good or better than horizon you say. I love when hurt nikkaz blurt out bullshyt just hoping nobody notices :laugh:
All this 4k tv and x1x advice from Court is hilarious
Really, because all I do is give great electronic advice on everything. What's funny to me is you dumb nikkaz who act like if you have a 4KTV that makes you an export on 4KTV's. Did your Samsung (only tv you recommend, and you do it blindly) come with the knowledge to tell the difference between contrast ratios, what type of HDR is right for gaming, input lag, user/community reviews. Does all that come with the purchase or do you have to go out there and educate yourselves.

If it's the latter then maybe, just maybe you could shut that bullshyt up :umad:

:lolbron:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spoken like a nikka that never own an X :mjlol:

And I didn't miss anything but I'm sure you didn't read. I was talking about multiplayer games... Zero Dawn is not a multiplayer game (I own that too btw). I said get a PS4 if you want to play exclusive, lonely ass RPG's... Which is the only thing I use my PS4 for.

Everything else is always on the X (or even the S for that matter)

:what: nikka what the fukk are you talking about I’m talking about rpg games nikka being on PS4. I’m not even talkin about no fukkin multiplayer bro. Them 4k pixels look like they got you fukked up don’t even know what conversation you rolling up in.

Op sayin he plays rpg games 95% of the time and you saying rpg games is the only thing you use your ps4 for. Your pretty much validating my point.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said one handful of games then named 3, thank you for giving me 1 of the remaining 2 :salute:

As for horizon looking better than anything on the X :mjlol: so the Xbox enhanced titles that are native 4k don't look as good or better than horizon you say. I love when hurt nikkaz blurt out bullshyt just hoping nobody notices

Don’t matter that’s three more than xbox has and I ain’t even pulled up on you with the jrpgs like Nier
:ufdup:

But it’s pointless bringing that up since your an all American console warrior.

Show me a game that looks better than horizon btw. That’s an exclusive on xbox.

:sas2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Don’t matter that’s three more than xbox has and I ain’t even pulled up on you with the jrpgs like Nier
:ufdup:

But it’s pointless bringing that up since your an all American console warrior.

Show me a game that looks better than horizon btw. That’s an exclusive on xbox.

:sas2:
Gears 4 native 4k >>> Horizon: Checkerboard 4k That was your first 4k experience so you think an actual native experience wouldn't look as good :mjlol:

Now Nier, that's on PC so it seems you are running out of titles to toss and hope sticks. You haven't acknowledged Xbox own titles in this field that you can't access via ps4. You're not being honest with reality, fanboy trait. Good luck with that :tu:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gears 4 native 4k >>> Horizon: Checkerboard 4k That was your first 4k experience so you think an actual native experience wouldn't look as good :mjlol:

Now Nier, that's on PC so it seems you are running out of titles to toss and hope sticks. You haven't acknowledged Xbox own titles in this field that you can't access via ps4. You're not being honest with reality, fanboy trait. Good luck with that :tu:

nikka gears is on PC I said xbox exclusive. Cuz there ain’t any nikka. Now I say it again give me an xbox one exclusive that’s graphically better than horizon?