• Nintendo Switch :mjlol:

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If you have a job get all three but to be real, xbox has no exclusives and so their multi platform games are on Steam and PS4. PS4 has exclusives so I'd get the PS4 and the Switch so you won't miss out on nothing.

I use Steam as a "try before you buy" method before droppin my hard earned money on games anyway and just by the games that I wanna support the devs for like Rockstar, Nintendo, EA and some indies like the makers of Not A Hero.

Steam (for bootlegging), PS4 and Switch. /thread

Daps
Played my roommate’s XB1 for awhile and got used to it, but I moved out and need to get my own shyt. Haven’t had my own current-gen system since the first Xbox :francis: I really want to get the MLB game that’s only on ps4 but I’m not sure if it’s worth basing a $300+ decision on. Gonna be playing sports games and RPGs like 95% of the time so I don’t care about exclusive shooters/driving games/etc. Gimme y’alls pros and cons
Easily PS4.

I got all 3 of the new consoles. Xbox has very little to offer that isnt on ps4.

PS4 has more exclusives and actual games to look forward to every year.

Before cuphead, I have no idea why anyone would get an xbox, for like the 6th gears of war? which got stale 3 games ago?

Trust me you wont regret it, get a ps4.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You sure of that? :usure:

As a pc gamer, so nah, your bs statement isn’t true.

Step your game up :francis:
ps4 pro pushes 4.2 tflops. Xbox one s pushes 1.4. They are not the same.:comeon: Reading comprehension.
full

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Breh, if you followed the thread, you’d see I told him to get an X1X.

Quit with the bullshyt :ufdup:
If you followed the thread you would see that I was only responding to buddy who said a ps4 pro is basically a xbox one s. You quoted me when I was talking to someone else.:gucci:

Them 5k graphics giving you dementia.:picard:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, somebody talk some shyt (either console). I wanna share some barbs...:manny: