• XB1

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • PS4

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Nintendo Switch :mjlol:

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:sas2:I could say the same to you

My library filled with em though. MLB next month, GoW April.

#backlog

d661a22a786b2ecd6da761e744ed25cb.png

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't really go wrong with either tbh. :manny:
I copped a XB1 in 2015 and then got a PS4 last year on some impulse shyt. :pachaha:If I could do it over again I would have just stuck with the Xbox since I got it first and most of my games are on that. :skip:I much rather the XB1 controller though. :hubie:PS4 controller kind of makes my wrists hurt, while the XB1 fits like a glove. :ahh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can't really go wrong with either tbh. :manny:
I copped a XB1 in 2015 and then got a PS4 last year on some impulse shyt. :pachaha:If I could do it over again I would have just stuck with the Xbox since I got it first and most of my games are on that. :skip:I much rather the XB1 controller though. :hubie:PS4 controller kind of makes my wrists hurt, while the XB1 fits like a glove. :ahh:
Breh, the X1 Elite controller is the best controller out....ever. I hate the location of the thumb sticks on the DS controllers. M$ put the left thumb stick in the right place :blessed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, the X1 Elite controller is the best controller out....ever. I hate the location of the thumb sticks on the DS controllers. M$ put the left thumb stick in the right place :blessed:
Yea, it really is.

Last time I played w/ a PS4 controller - that shyt almost killed me w/ pain. It feels too small.

The Xbox controller is great. The Elite...PERFECT>

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Played my roommate’s XB1 for awhile and got used to it, but I moved out and need to get my own shyt. Haven’t had my own current-gen system since the first Xbox :francis: I really want to get the MLB game that’s only on ps4 but I’m not sure if it’s worth basing a $300+ decision on. Gonna be playing sports games and RPGs like 95% of the time so I don’t care about exclusive shooters/driving games/etc. Gimme y’alls pros and cons
It's a shame nobody will answer you without fanboy tendencies :snoop: now go get yourself an Xbox and call it a day

I'll tell you why tho.

Your friends have Xbox so close thread. All the Sony stans, they like fake playing together. Your friend has an Xbox, you'll love playing with friends.

Sony has more rpg games, it doesn't have lost oddysey or blue Dragon. And it doesn't easily allow you to stop paying for cable like Xbox does, it doesn't have Gamepass either. Ditto with EA access so you can have all of EA's sports games for $30 a year. Ultra bluray, only on Xbox.

But I mean if nioh which is also on pc is that big of a deal, then get a PlayStation :smugbiden:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It really depends on what you are after.

Take a look at the PS4 exclusives and go from there. If that's not doing it for you go with the xbox one and get live with game pass to eat well.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You like RPGs. PS4 has NieR Automata, Persona 5, Nioh, Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts, and Tales of Beseria. Xbone has :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
:jbhmm:
You named some exclusives, that is what you Hype. And you named some multiplats there to bolster your list. Then you left out the BEST RPG's which are multiplat and better on Xbox :umad: or the Xbox exclusives that you won't even acknowledge. I wonder why :win:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
You named some exclusives, that is what you Hype. And you named some multiplats there to bolster your list. Then you left out the BEST RPG's which are multiplat and better on Xbox :umad: or the Xbox exclusives that you won't even acknowledge. I wonder why :win:
Multiplats? If you mean the ones that are also on PC, the thread is about Xbox One and PS4. None of the games I mentioned are on Xbox One. But you are right about me leaving off an RPG. @Kaedus Horizon Zero Dawn is NOT on Xbox One. There I said it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well, this really depends on what kind of gamer you are.

If you want the best exclusives, you go with a PS4pro
If you want the best 4K experience, you go with an X1X
If you want VR, you go with the PS4pro
If you only care about multiplats, go with the X1X
Im surprised someone unbiasedly said this in this forum

Basically Op, what he said.

Single player RPG's and the best exclusives are on PS4... VR too

But XB1X is the best system you can own and if you like racing games, multiplayer games, multiplats, backwards compatible games, game sharing with homies, Kodi/movie apps, 4k gaming, etc., then definitely get that.

My homie just bought one and he says it's even miles ahead of the XB1S (which is basically a ps4pro)

I have both. I play my XB1X the most though.