Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
side note: how you do that though? :ohhh:

I buy my shyt, but I am open to hearing about some pirate shyt :yeshrug:
Fitgirl.

FitGirl Repacks

She doesn't crack the games but she literally unpacks them then losslessly compresses the textures to save hard drive space when you're downloading.

She separates the actual game (textures) from the cinematic video file scenes and the language/audio tracks which also cuts the download size down significantly.

AAA games that would usually be 60GB-100GB+ like Call of Duty etc would tend to be cut down to about 1/3 of that or less.

It's literally download and install to a folder and then play. It's as simple as playing music there's no learning curve. The only thing you must do is set the firewall to ignore that folder because the games have inbuilt piracy protection which can't be turned off as it's apart of every game which is different than (DRM) cracking the game to make it work.

She has the latest Steam releases as they come out.

She can't get shut down because she isn't sharing it, hosting it herself nor is she cracking the games, all she is doing is compressing it which isn't illegal. She uploads it once then others share it and host it privately which is a safety net for her so we get free games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Multiplats? If you mean the ones that are also on PC, the thread is about Xbox One and PS4. None of the games I mentioned are on Xbox One. But you are right about me leaving off an RPG. @Kaedus Horizon Zero Dawn is NOT on Xbox One. There I said it.
Oh, you wanna play that game? You alt right Sony Russian nikkaz funny :smugbiden: so you not gonna flip it when the roles are reversed right? Because low and behold just a few post later the guy you @'d daps this post contradicting your stance...
If you have a job get all three but to be real, xbox has no exclusives and so their multi platform games are on Steam and PS4. PS4 has exclusives so I'd get the PS4 and the Switch so you won't miss out on nothing.

I use Steam as a "try before you buy" method before droppin my hard earned money on games anyway and just by the games that I wanna support the devs for like Rockstar, Nintendo, EA and some indies like the makers of Not A Hero.

Steam (for bootlegging), PS4 and Switch. /thread
Now we cam play politics and you can deny having this same mentality but the truth is I'm like a Florida teen, I call bullshyt.

I call :umad: the best place to play 99% of all console games is on Xbox one X AND... Xbox has TONS of games that are not on ps4 including a ton of GREAT titles vs ps4 exclusives that not everyone of them are even good.... Let's name a few,

Killzone SF
Knack
No man's sky
Rime (pump fake)
Racing games on ps4 :mjlol:
The order
Law breakers
The last guardian

All these titles and more have 80page threads with you nikkaz acting like "That's what's up :gladbron:"

I hear PUBG is kinda dope :ld:

Sea of thieves, I hear is kinda dope :dame:

State of decay 2 has multiplayer, I don't know, could be kinda dope :yeshrug:

Crackdown 3 full world destruction, sounds kinda dope :ufdup:

Fable is coming back, dope! (Rpg) :whew:

Ashen is extra dope :wow:

Below is finally ready, that's more rpg styled dopeness :blessed:

If anything I just said is false, please point it out :popcorn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh, you wanna play that game? You alt right Sony Russian nikkaz funny :smugbiden: so you not gonna flip it when the roles are reversed right? Because low and behold just a few post later the guy you @'d daps this post contradicting your stance...

Now we cam play politics and you can deny having this same mentality but the truth is I'm like a Florida teen, I call bullshyt.

I call :umad: the best place to play 99% of all console games is on Xbox one X AND... Xbox has TONS of games that are not on ps4 including a ton of GREAT titles vs ps4 exclusives that not everyone of them are even good.... Let's name a few,

Killzone SF
Knack
No man's sky
Rime (pump fake)
The order
Law breakers
The last guardian

All these titles and more have 80page threads with you nikkaz acting like "That's what's up :gladbron:"

TLDr, but, for real...what the fukk are you saying? I'm on my ffukk shyt, so whatever, but you fukking up :ufdup:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Fitgirl's Russian so you know her website ain't going nowhere. Russia doesn't give one fukk about Internet piracy especially if it's related to the US market.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
TLDr, but, for real...what the fukk are you saying? I'm on my ffukk shyt, so whatever, but you fukking up :ufdup:
Beat me to it. Well I read some of it until he started naming them Xbox games no one cares about. OP said he wanted sports and rpgs but this man in here talking about games from other genres

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Get a pc. I think I’m about to get one in the coming weeks. Just waiting for a good deal.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Killzone SF
Knack
No man's sky
Rime (pump fake)
The order
Law breakers
The last guardian

Is below realy coming? I was hype for that before these consoles even dropped

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
prices are through the roof now to build a PC, would cost $1000+ to have a PC as powerful as the Xbox One X :mjlol:

Everything I'm looking at is 1k right now, but it's way more powerful than the Xbox One X.

Honestly mods and cheaper games is why I'm looking at one. These consoles are too locked down for me.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Well, this really depends on what kind of gamer you are.

If you want the best exclusives, you go with a PS4pro
If you want the best 4K experience, you go with an X1X
If you want VR, you go with the PS4pro
If you only care about multiplats, go with the X1X
This is just about the best, least biased description of this gen this board has seen so far.

Based on your description OP, the PS4 is most likely the best call for you..but it's not like a cosmic mistake if you get an XB1 instead. The libraries are 95% the same.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Bruh :russ::aicmon: console differences aside, the PS4 player base are our fellow countrymen. Don't accuse them of working with the Kremlin.