Should I get a gun in case things go crazy after the election?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The United States is a bizarre place.

Plush. Money out there for the making. And a live war zone. Enough guns for every man woman and child to have a pistol.. in each hand.

Some places in the world, people fight for utter survival. Military grade ordinance at every turn.

Maybe extreme poverty or fights over resources. Even drug cartel activity.

In USAmerica, somebody might gun somebody down over a parking space. Bad driving. And the all too common suicide mission mass shooter.

Arming every idiot in the world is a terrible idea. But in a world where every idiot is armed, you should be armed.

full

full

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'd just end up offing each other before they got to us. Suburban rednecks and the real deal ain't exactly all smiles and hallmark cards.
Facts breh and that better be the case for their sakes because if they do make it too us it’s going to be brutal.

All the pain and anguish we suffered I don’t think they really want to do that and have us unleash.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Facts breh and that better be the case for their sakes because if they do make it too us it’s going to be brutal.

All the pain and anguish we suffered I don’t think they really want to do that and have us unleash.

I'm never the type to downplay any threat from outsiders towards us, but logistically there's waaay too many caveats for the shyt to not end in a stalemate and back to business' as usual.

Like having lived in Ohio for majority of life, and being in proximity to these type of people, there's a lot of fluff and frosting, but no cake.

Then there's the aspect of the National Guard that's another can of worms entirely.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm never the type to downplay any threat from outsiders towards us, but logistically there's waaay too many caveats for the shyt to not end in a stalemate and back to business' as usual.

Like having lived in Ohio for majority of life, and being in proximity to these type of people, there's a lot of fluff and frosting, but no cake.

Then there's the aspect of the National Guard that's another can of worms entirely.
Touché nothing will happen they will be pissed but life will go on like it always does nob is really going to jeopardize their privilege for Donnie

Daps
i'm not even really speaking on the breakdown of society as a whole. i'm just talking about everyday crime. couple people break in your crib how you gonna protect yourself and your family?
depends on where you live, i guess.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
i'm not even really speaking on the breakdown of society as a whole. i'm just talking about everyday crime. couple people break in your crib how you gonna protect yourself and your family?

that's what i was getting at.

statistically, you're not at a real risk of any type of crime happening to you on an everyday basis....much less being at home during a break-in.

but just like insurance and home security systems, that gun is a resource ( if you can afford it) you should have available to use.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The media is already setting these MAGATs up to lose their shyt, by planting a bunch of false polls and fake stories about Trump being ahead. When Trump loses, and he is going to lose, then he and his mindless idiots are going to claim that they were cheated. Then those retards are going to set it off again.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The media is already setting these MAGATs up to lose their shyt, by planting a bunch of false polls and fake stories about Trump being ahead. When Trump loses, and he is going to lose, then he and his mindless idiots are going to claim that they were cheated. Then those retards are going to set it off again.

The cognitive dissonance displayed by them is impressive on many levels.

They actively participate in the election process,believe in the legitimacy of said process when it provides them with governors,senators and representatives pushing to bring back pre-1964 America...... but when their guy doesn't win the presidency:mjpls:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
They aren't... but gun shops aren't going to let fearmongering get in the way of them having another year of record sales. Election years whip up FOMO like no other when it comes to gun sales.
i think this is gonna be the first election year in forever that's different, the 2020 summer of love really took a huge chunk out of the first-time-owner/panic buying sides of the market
at least in my area, every store's cases are filled with consignment glocks and mid-tier ars that ppl bought back then and are trying to move for the low but they still sit for months. ammo's really cheap too, it's at all-time inflation adjusted lows for most calibers. not even the russo-ukrainian war/gaza genocide seems have put a dent in the supply of 5.56/308. idk breh, i just don't see any scenario outside of a black swan event where we're gonna see an overnight reversion back to covid era pricing.