Should I get a gun in case things go crazy after the election?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
really gotta wonder what kinda fantasy world some of you dudes been living in, especially you with families.

even if you never carry your gun outta the house you should have one in the house in case you ever have to protect you and yours.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've felt safe my whole life, never felt the need for a pistol. But rabid MAGA folks gonna go nuts when orange man loses or goes to prison. They seem eager to put their hands on anyone too these days. Should I get a gun to protect myself and family? What should I get?
You should’ve been had a ccp from years ago…

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I've felt safe my whole life, never felt the need for a pistol. But rabid MAGA folks gonna go nuts when orange man loses or goes to prison. They seem eager to put their hands on anyone too these days. Should I get a gun to protect myself and family? What should I get?
Breh I’m just gonna say that I got a couple of guns in 2020 and now, needed or not, I don’t have to worry about getting them. Better to stay ready then get ready :sas2:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
really gotta wonder what kinda fantasy world some of you dudes been living in, especially you with families.

even if you never carry your gun outta the house you should have one in the house in case you ever have to protect you and yours.

Mind you, a lot of people are living out this fantasy of them being ready for this instantaneous breakdown of society and raiders descending upon their home.

They all see themselves as either the single person/select few who see it coming.... a lot of it is because of the Fox News 24hr fear cycle of propaganda/echo-chamber.

Ideally, you should think of guns in the same fashion that you think about car/homeowners/renters insurance, an or alarm system for your car/house. It serves a purpose, but statistically you'll rarely need it and in the event you do need it...it's better to have than not.

The folks who believe the laws,civility and constructs that have kept us from descending into chaos are these infallible things that cant be compromised..... they do exist, but they're far less dangerous than the other side of the spectrum.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Mind you, a lot of people are living out this fantasy of them being ready for this instantaneous breakdown of society and raiders descending upon their home.

They all see themselves as either the single person/select few who see it coming.... a lot of it is because of the Fox News 24hr fear cycle of propaganda/echo-chamber.

Ideally, you should think of guns in the same fashion that you think about car/homeowners/renters insurance, an or alarm system for your car/house. It serves a purpose, but statistically you'll rarely need it and in the event you do need it...it's better to have than not.

The folks who believe the laws,civility and constructs that have kept us from descending into chaos are these infallible things that cant be compromised..... they do exist, but they're far less dangerous than the other side of the spectrum.
i'm not even really speaking on the breakdown of society as a whole. i'm just talking about everyday crime. couple people break in your crib how you gonna protect yourself and your family?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the one hand, a lot of these MAGA rednecks are shook after what happened on January 6th. they saw Ashli Babbitt die for Trump :mjlol: they saw hundreds of them get arrested by the FBI. they don't really want that for themselves

but in this 330 million person country, there's definitely gonna be pockets of them that go crazy if trump loses. i'll be watching my back in public for the month of november :huhldup: