Should I get a gun in case things go crazy after the election?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I have a gun for home protection. But I wouldn't worry about Maga clows unless i was living around some rednecks

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall act like racism is something you and the generations before you didnt experience or didnt exist up until now. shyt is pissing me off. Were you guys sleeping THAT hard? You goofy reactionary folks always ruining shyt because youre too comfortable. If you scared, say you scared. Yall stop with this fearmoaning bytchassness. Yall did the same fukking fearmoaning to vote for biden and YALL GOT NOTHING. You are no safer under biden than you were under trump. Dont forget the buffalo shooting happen when Biden was in office and the FBI had prior knowledge that the shooting was going to happen and DIDNT STOP IT so stop with the bullshyt. The shooter was arrested ALIVE. Just like the church shooting in south carolina that happened under obama watch like trayvon martin. Same shyt. Obama and Biden didnt do shyt to protect black people like Trump didnt do shyt. So figure it out, you should have BEEN protected yourself or been aware that you need to be on your toes because youre on your own out here anyway.

Yall are joking. If you scared for your life, then you should get yourself therapy first then get you some gun training lessons then buy yourself a gun when youre ready. Learn some self defense classes and doomsday prep while youre at it. They make it hard for people in certain states to get guns though like in ny and jersey. All that paranoia shyt is no good with a gun.

Last edited:

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
If you're going to get one do it now. I'm sure gun prices and ammo prices are going to double around election time

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you're going to get one do it now. I'm sure gun prices and ammo prices are going to double around election time
Facts,
Gun store owners always use the election and gun ban fears to drive up prices. The whole industry acts like guns and ammo will disappear forever every four years.
And yet they never do.

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
So, CAC's have been doing this since 1964.. it really kicked up to another level since 2008... if you feel the need, go and do it. But if you're envisioning this dystopian future where that's the only thing that's going to save you from the boogeyman....you might need to re-evaluate your perception of the world.

If you live in a fairly large urban area, there is a good chance that you can find people who look like you, that have interests in guns.

NAAGA ( terrible name, we all agree) is angling themselves to be the "black" version of the NRA.... minus the NRA things.

Daps

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No don't buy a gun, be anti gun like a vast majority of docile black folks. They need to be banned because it's the number one killer for black men. @Matt504

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

They aren't... but gun shops aren't going to let fearmongering get in the way of them having another year of record sales. Election years whip up FOMO like no other when it comes to gun sales.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I've felt safe my whole life, never felt the need for a pistol. But rabid MAGA folks gonna go nuts when orange man loses or goes to prison. They seem eager to put their hands on anyone too these days. Should I get a gun to protect myself and family? What should I get?

If you're gonna get you a strap, you gotta stay strapped.

At the School

At the Grocery Store

At the Mall

At Church

You gotta get you a CCW, a weapon, ammo, training.
Then you gotta train wifey how to use it
Gotta train the kids on gun safety
And you gotta practice - not just at the range, but handling these situations.

The scenario is not gonna be at your house, barricaded up with nazi/klan/trumpers trying to kick down the door to put raisins in your potato salad.

Ask yourself, how many of these cats telling you to strap up, are really prepared for any type of Trump action.

And if Trump gets elected - you really think your Glock is gonna keep out the Federales trying to put you in a detention center for posting on The Coli?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Depends on where you live.

You live in black/hispanic/Asian community. I think you good.

You live in a white community? Maybe.

You live in a black/gispanic/Asian community that borders a white community like me (the Bronx to Westchester and Irish/Italian Bronx/Queens neighborhoods)? I'd consider a gat.

In 2016, after Trump got elected, I saw pickup trucks wit confederate flags and Trump stickers out the woodwork. In the damn Bronx. And I don't blame you one bit. When Trump loses these MAGA supporters are going to claim it was stolen in a corrupt conspiracy and go full blown nuts.

I haven’t been paying attention but I heard this orange fukk is leading.