Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kno one time i wuz at work and heard the resident homo twirl his way into the bathroom singing sum happy azz song....I wuz mid piss but shut it and my dikk went back in my draws on sum turtle power shyt....I'm not comfortable with a gay dude lookin at my dikk I'm sorry..wait til one of them dudes go back to his homegirls describin ya dikk on sum michael jackson shyt,talkin bout "yeah girl u know I had that thang let me tell u how it looked honeychild"....u think a gay dude can resist lookin at ya dikk? I normally use the stall since I wuz a kid anyway but sumtimes it ain't one....urinalls is nasty anyway,lettin another dude gay or straight piss next to u with his piss splatter gettin on u, and yours on him:childplease:? Foul shyt...urinals should b across the room from each other
nikka I wish I would stop pissin' cuz a homo came into the bathroom :rudy:

And what type of bathrooms do ya'll piss in that any and everybody can see your manhood...When I piss Im close to the urinal and pissing down, somebody comes in I adjust my body accordingly. What I look like being worried about a gay dude :rudy:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cut that shyt out.

Although I thoroughly disagree with the thread starter, people like you need to stop saying that because a person is homophobic, or dislikes homosexuality, he is a closeted homosexual.

It's a completely idiotic assertion and akin to me saying that most "anarachnophobics" are closeted spider lovers.

No... not really.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
why shouldn't they though?/
they don't split up bathrooms because they are afraid ppl will be raping or some shyt, they split bathrooms because of the respect that you can't just be gazing at people naked especially people of the oposite sex.

they don't want dudes in girls bathrooms because dudes would be peaking through cracks trying to see the p*ssy because dudes are hetero, why wouldn't a gay dude be doing this in a male bathroom?

a gay dude in a male bathroom is the exact equivilent of me going and pissing in a female bathroom, and that would not be allowed.

and the entire "you a closet homo" angle is getting really old brahs

try that "you are really a closet homo" in a place like iran and get found hanging from a crane

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
this isn't close to the same thing brah

being jamaican doesn't require fukking other men up the ass etc. you know things almost every human being finds repulsive.

I think left handed people should have their own bathroom as well.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You have to understand, first, why males and females have separate bathrooms in the first place. Wait Poppa Dock already explained it well enough. Stellar.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
"I don't wanna be peein' in the same room as a fakkit......nah, I'd rather me and another straight nygga have our dikks out and be pissin' in the same room together"

:wtf:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Gay dudes should have to go in the Womens bathroom and Lesbians are welcome to come into the mens room :scheme: :lift:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gay men going into a mens restroom is not the same as a man going into a female restroom. 1. How are these fakkits seeing your dikk? I don't think anyone has ever seen my dikk in a restroom except when I was in like 3rd grade and some kid crawled under the stall randomly when I was in it. 2. Men can defend themselves.

How the fukk are you gonna label a bathroom as a homosexual bathroom? You just gon have a big pink dikk on the wall designating it or some shyt?

"No kids, you can't go into that bathroom, thats a homosexual bathroom, see the big pink dikk on the wall?".

Sexually harassing people is a crime.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
No, I think male and female bathrooms are enough. I couldn't give a fukk if there was a gay dude in the bathroom, just piss and get out like everyone else and stop wondering if the guy a couple stalls over prefers cock.

You all have peed in the restroom with gay people your whole life w/o even knowing. It's not like they run up on you and try to put it in your ass.

imagine if they did tho?:merchant: