Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man, naw. as long as they don't fukk around with me in the restroom, i don't give a fukk where they piss. i haven't had a problem yet in the restroom, so i'm not worried about it. :manny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
u right.........we live in the twilight zone

Something really crazy happened in the last 20 years man. It's beyond this gay issue. It's like kids can't play dodgeball in school, kids shooting up schools, gay issues are forced down societies throats (no homo), people sue McDonalds for making them fat, people sue everybody, record temperatures, record storms, all the mega famous celebs are dead, all the priests are child molesters, cursing is acceptable on regular tv, Reality tv rules, teaching children about homos is acceptable, society has become detached because of the Internet. If this world isn't headed for destruction man then I don't know what..:yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's amazing to me how socially acceptable homosexuality has become these days...........

this billboard was posted across from middle school last month........

testing%20makes%20us%20stronger%203.jpg

me and my homeboy was talking about it and he said his homeboy said he was calling social service about that shyt........

anyway........i bought the issue up on another message board

That "Testing Makes Us Stronger" billboard on Gwynns Falls (Baltimore: 2011, elementary school) - City-Data Forum

and nikkas was riding out for the homo's just like yall doing here.

its crazy man...........smh

You think people were gonna see this poster and become gay?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
nikkas is overcompensating with the homophobia right now...

You sound like an insecure, closeted homosexual right now.

Cut that shyt out.

Although I thoroughly disagree with the thread starter, people like you need to stop saying that because a person is homophobic, or dislikes homosexuality, he is a closeted homosexual.

It's a completely idiotic assertion and akin to me saying that most "anarachnophobics" are closeted spider lovers.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Cut that shyt out.

Although I thoroughly disagree with the thread starter, people like you need to stop saying that because a person is homophobic, or dislikes homosexuality, he is a closeted homosexual.

It's a completely idiotic assertion and akin to me saying that most "anarachnophobics" are closeted spider lovers.

agreed. it is actually homophobic to ascribe homosexual feelings and desires to someone because it still makes being gay out as being a bad, scary thing you don't want in your world. stop the hate, stop the homophobia.

:beli:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Something really crazy happened in the last 20 years man. It's beyond this gay issue. It's like kids can't play dodgeball in school, kids shooting up schools, gay issues are forced down societies throats (no homo), people sue McDonalds for making them fat, people sue everybody, record temperatures, record storms, all the mega famous celebs are dead, all the priests are child molesters, cursing is acceptable on regular tv, Reality tv rules, teaching children about homos is acceptable, society has become detached because of the Internet. If this world isn't headed for destruction man then I don't know what..:yeshrug:

24 hour government video serveillence in our neighborhoods is tolerated, our movements are tracked (iphones, etc.), our interactions monitored (twitter, facebook, etc.).............

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
yeah, they should, they should piss in a one man Porty potty and if they gotta go at once they would be happily sharing it with their gay mates

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kno one time i wuz at work and heard the resident homo twirl his way into the bathroom singing sum happy azz song....I wuz mid piss but shut it and my dikk went back in my draws on sum turtle power shyt....I'm not comfortable with a gay dude lookin at my dikk I'm sorry..wait til one of them dudes go back to his homegirls describin ya dikk on sum michael jackson shyt,talkin bout "yeah girl u know I had that thang let me tell u how it looked honeychild"....u think a gay dude can resist lookin at ya dikk? I normally use the stall since I wuz a kid anyway but sumtimes it ain't one....urinalls is nasty anyway,lettin another dude gay or straight piss next to u with his piss splatter gettin on u, and yours on him:childplease:? Foul shyt...urinals should b across the room from each other

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How would they know if you're gay? If I was a phaggot,and I wanted to see some dikk, I'd dress like a normal guy and act manly. Than walk in the Man's bathroom :smugfavre: