Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This is not enforceable because you cannot count on the integrity and honesty of the gay community to separate themselves from us non-demonic individuals.

ur right.............all of them wouldnt use it.

Some of them would tho and that makes it worth it to me.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
homosexuals need their own bathrooms.

I think there should be a bathroom labeled "other" or unisex. I'm more concerned with transgendered people. They may think they are women but they have dikks. I knew a male professor that came back as a woman one summer. It was a big issue with the bathrooms because the previous year he was using male bathrooms and now it wanted to use the women's room :huhldup:.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
it's amazing to me how socially acceptable homosexuality has become these days...........

this billboard was posted across from middle school last month........

testing%20makes%20us%20stronger%203.jpg

me and my homeboy was talking about it and he said his homeboy said he was calling social service about that shyt........

anyway........i bought the issue up on another message board

That "Testing Makes Us Stronger" billboard on Gwynns Falls (Baltimore: 2011, elementary school) - City-Data Forum

and nikkas was riding out for the homo's just like yall doing here.

its crazy man...........smh

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's amazing to me how socially acceptable homosexuality has become these days...........

this billboard was posted across from middle school last month........

testing%20makes%20us%20stronger%203.jpg

me and my homeboy was talking about it and he said his homeboy said he was calling social service about that shyt........

anyway........i bought the issue up on another message board

That "Testing Makes Us Stronger" billboard on Gwynns Falls (Baltimore: 2011, elementary school) - City-Data Forum

and nikkas was riding out for the homo's just like yall doing here.

its crazy man...........smh

Wait what friend. Please tell me the exact location of this billboard and i will use the power of friendship to have it removed from the sight of our children. We cannot have this demonic filth in our lands. Kids have enough to worry about but now demons are using billboards to indoctrinate them into this filth? Lets not stand for this like a bad performance at a play.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Terrible idea.
Giving them their own bathrooms means they'll just be having sex in there.
Using the same bathrooms as regular people causes the power of intimidation to prevent that. :yes:

Imagine a janitor having to go in a place like that. :gag:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
apathy is part of the problem

You have to realize society no longer cares. Not too many years ago it was "batty bwoy fi dead" and all these protests against it. Now it's like people are brain dead from their phones and Facebook. Society no longer has the attention span to focus on these issues. To me that's why you see this technological advancement that's diminishing our personal rights, and this social reform that's making everything previously unnacceptable acceptable.

Truly is hell on earth friend

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Wait what friend. Please tell me the exact location of this billboard and i will use the power of friendship to have it removed from the sight of our children. We cannot have this demonic filth in our lands. Kids have enough to worry about but now demons are using billboards to indoctrinate them into this filth? Lets not stand for this like a bad performance at a play.

they changed it a few weeks ago..........

but now they know that billboards like this wont spark public outrage so im sure they'll be popping up less and less subtler all over the place....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You have to realize society no longer cares. Not too many years ago it was "batty bwoy fi dead" and all these protests against it. Now it's like people are brain dead from their phones and Facebook. Society no longer has the attention span to focus on these issues. To me that's why you see this technological advancement that's diminishing our personal rights, and this social reform that's making everything previously unnacceptable acceptable.

Truly is hell on earth friend

u right.........we live in the twilight zone

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
:wtf: So you want us to repeat history and oppress and segregate another group of people? We're supposed to learn from history not repeat it. And how would you know if the guy pissing next to you is a homo its not like they all walk around dressed in drag.