Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Alright I probably shouldn't tell y'all this but one time back when i was 18 i was in penn station at like 3 in the morning taking a piss at the urinal... And this dirty motherfukker is peaking over the barrier between urinals at my dikk! IM like YO WTF fakkit and this motherfukker zips up his pants and jets out of there. Everyone in the bathroom looked at me like wtf and i left feeling mad violated :sadbron:

so yeah they should have they own

smh..............

its like having access to a unisex bathroom...........

yea, most nikkas going to go in there and resist the urge to violate a chick they find attractive.............but u think every nikka going to be like that?

phuk no...........

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
naw man.......it makes me uncomfortable.

Probably because you're repressing some homo feelings yourself. It's documented that ppl with the biggest issue often are the ones repressing.

It doesn't bother those of us who aren't gay. :manny:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
S.M.B. has been violated in the bathroom before.. lol.. he handing out Negs and arguing cuz niccaz dont care :krs:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Probably because you're repressing some homo feelings yourself.

ok.........so im gay cause im uncomfortable about having my d1ck out next to a nikka who sucks and fuks them...........

but youre straight cause youre cool with that........

gotcha

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
cuz this thread is retarded. I don't give a damn who's in the bathroom, man or woman as long as they ain't interrupting my pissing process.

Is this the south in the 1800s ? Y'all niccas need to be open minded wtf do I care

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
smh..............

its like having access to a unisex bathroom...........

yea, most nikkas going to go in there and resist the urge to violate a chick they find attractive.............but u think every nikka going to be like that?

phuk no...........

even if the bathroom was unisex, seeing a member of the opposite sex take a shyt or piss dont get my dikk hard. maybe it's just me :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
according to John Chapter 13, your Christ was a Peter Gazer, and instructed his followers to do the same

Im not sure what you're referring to but my Christ would never look at a naked man for sexual reasons. He might heal one which is strictly non-homosexual.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is not enforceable because you cannot count on the integrity and honesty of the gay community to separate themselves from us non-demonic individuals.