Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This thread is all types of f'd up.

If you replace homosexual with negro/colored/nxxxxer

I would think I'm on st0rmfr0nt or something.

How do you know a guy is a homosexual?

Do you believe all homosexuals are loud, feminine and flamboyant?

Heck no.

A lot homosexual men are just as manly as you guys.

Also if you're concerned about another man checking you out while you handling your business in the bathroom,

that means you're severely homophobic (aka got something to hide :rudy: )

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
This is one of the best idea's I've ever seen on the coli :krs:

If i ever caught a flip flop ferry fakkit staring at my meat Id kick them in the stomach, put their face in the urinal right when im done pissing in it :pacspit:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
why would you bump this old as thread when there was a thread that was made today that discusses almost the exact same thing? all this hatred you harbor towards homosexuals isnt healthy, are you sure that you aren't a fruit?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yes... Because Bathrooms are to keep sexually attracted couples seperate. (Cuz hearing a chick piss can be a turn on for some :yes: , or stealing a glance etc)

Anyway I digress....
It should be 5 bathrooms

Males straight bathroom
Females straight bathroom
Mixed-sex for Gay male oriented bathroom (Females who act like males, and male dominate men)
Mixed-sex for Gay female oriented bathroom (males who act female, and feminine women)
Family bathroom for babies and kids

Thats my opinion, prolly wont happen.

Would be easier for 1 free-for-all Bathroom

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
why would you bump this old as thread when there was a thread that was made today that discusses almost the exact same thing? all this hatred you harbor towards homosexuals isnt healthy, are you sure that you aren't a fruit?

I was going through old threads and found this :manny:

But u got me figured out my main man. I am a fruit...I was waiting for someone else to come in here and get flustered by my post. Now i know your a fruit too big guy...reach for your toes :shaq:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You have to realize society no longer cares. Not too many years ago it was "batty bwoy fi dead" and all these protests against it. Now it's like people are brain dead from their phones and Facebook. Society no longer has the attention span to focus on these issues. To me that's why you see this technological advancement that's diminishing our personal rights, and this social reform that's making everything previously unnacceptable acceptable.

Truly is hell on earth friend

The thing is, it's not an actual issue. As long as two consenting adults aren't harming anyone or causing destruction to anything, then why should anyone care? The issues of gay marriage or whatever the fukk are designed to distract you from actual progress.

Anyway, it seems like the problem most of you have is with perverts and disturbed people, not homosexuals.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY'LL USE IT? I MEAN THEY'RE ALL SEXUAL DEVIANTS WHO WANT YOUR MAN BUTT RIGHT? SO WHY WOULD THEY WILLINGLY GO TO ANOTHER RESTROOM WHERE THEY CAN'T SCHEME ON TAKING YOUR MANHOOD WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
There is a lot of irony in this thread and the question being asked. You should be worrying about pissing straight rather than if the next man is looking at you crooked.