Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not doing much for yourself if the plan is just to snitch on them for jobs that you don't want and don't pay enough.

Here is the thing snitching ain't gonna work. Cause often times they just take the weak ass fine and hire more illegals later.

The key is to put heat on them companies whether economically (by boycotting) and calling them out publically for hiring illegals. Most companies don't want to be penalized economically or have bad PR.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black "leaders" are dumb as fukk when it comes to this. I'm not racist but our focus needs to be on OUR PEOPLE until we get in a position where we have EXTRA resources and time to spend on other people. The political implications of this are fukking obvious if you have been paying attention at all, black ppl will be a complete non factor politically in 30-50 yrs when the hispanic population makes it so. It's just basic math.
I had a back and forth today wit a black woman and she kept grouping black and brown ppl together, i just cuban b'd the fukk outta that and responded every time specifying black and only black in my arguments. Muthafukkas even shoe horning hispanics into the effects covid-19 are having on blacks despite the hardest hit areas being primarily african american. like wtf :mindblown:

Anyway I'm sure these jobs are shytty.....but apparently somebody black needs it so I have no problem with black ppl doing what they gotta do to get them. The fact the hispanics took the fukking jobs up at such a high percentage to begin with shows they putting they community first so don't get what's so hard to understand :dahell:
They keep using ppl like AOC to shoehorn LatinX ppl in every black convo. She did in that Black State Of Emergency panel that Diddy put together. Call me crazy, but II'm not seeing Covid hit the LatinX community like its hitting black men. Politicians are lazy in this regard, because they feel they can kill two birds with one stone in regards to issues that effect ADOS and LatinX ppl, so they continue to shoehorn LatinX ppl in ADOS issues.

And it never works. LatinX ppl will always benefit more. ADOS has specific issues that effect them.

:hubie:

Daps
One day, black people will wake up and realize Hispanics hate us and want to replace us. I don’t know what it’s going to take to wake a lot of these fools up. Just because they like hip hop and some of you c00ns let them call you nikka because you simp Latina p*ssy, doesn’t meant they’re our allies.

I think people are finally starting to wake up. It’s not maga to want to put black issues before anyone else. There’s no black and brown coalition. They hate black people.., what don’t you you nikkas understand? Look at how they treat Black people in their own countries.

Deport all illegals and fukk them.
The same black people who are pro immigration are the same black people who would have defended the Portuguese when they arrived on West African shores hundreds of years ago under the guise of spreading religious gospel. The point of knowing history is to avoid repeating old mistakes yet these pro immigration dudes want to repeat the same mistakes black people have made the world over several times

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

nope. I know black ppl who are lower to middle class, especially in the south. We have 100’s of Small rural towns that have a majority black population, supported by 1-2 industries.

job loss is significant due to illegal immigration, and there’s no ice center down the street like in Chicago.

fukk that politically correct bullshyt, I’m a speak the realities of what’s going on.

Trying to position me as a trump fan by speaking the realities of what’s going on, ain’t flying no more. Especially coming from ppl who live in privilege that don’t have to deal with this bullshyt.

y’all think joe swept the south bc Black ppl are just loyal to Obama? Naw, they want to keep their jobs too. :martin:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your question, you’re straying from the actual topic to discuss hypotheticals...

Even the first response you gave to me was fukked up. I already know you ain’t serious...
:mjgrin:i asked a serious question and you got frustrated bcuz you the one who aint really serious. and what the fukk you mean hypothetical? this shyt literally happened. illegals thought they was flexing in the bakery in chicago, UNTIL foundational black americans got serious:smugfavre: and put in that phone call. and now, foundational black americans - my people got those jobs.:smugfavre: i already see your angle, so fukk you and your messican family members and/or your messican girlfriend.:sas2:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The same black people who are pro immigration are the same black people who would have defended the Portuguese when they arrived on West African shores hundreds of years ago under the guise of spreading religious gospel. The point of knowing history is to avoid repeating old mistakes yet these pro immigration dudes want to repeat the same mistakes black people have made the world over several times
Breh... it hurts when I see black people caping for these racist fukks. Hispanics hate black people. Yeah, there’s the odd one or two who hold no prejudices but systematically, they want to eradicate all blackness in their countries and culture.

I want to believe the brehs on here who defend them are Hispanics pretending to be black, but there’s a lot of níggas who are mentally defeated. NO ONE looks out for us. Asians and Hispanics are already teaming up on the west coast to get rid of black people. And yet there are nikkas there still bootlicking them.

Daps
Breh... it hurts when I see black people caping for these racist fukks. Hispanics hate black people. Yeah, there’s the odd one or two who hold no prejudices but systematically, they want to eradicate all blackness in their countries and culture.

I want to believe the brehs on here who defend them are Hispanics pretending to be black, but there’s a lot of níggas who are mentally defeated. NO ONE looks out for us. Asians and Hispanics are already teaming up on the west coast to get rid of black people. And yet there are nikkas there still bootlicking them.
Crazy thing is you can’t even really talk about it. Even on this site, there are mods who will crack down on you for talking about it. There’s certain black owned IG pages that will block you or shut comments sections off for talking about it while there are Hispanic centered IG pages flooded with people making racist comments and getting thousands of likes.

Guess they want us to bow down to our new brown overlords

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is you can’t even really talk about it. Even on this site, there are mods who will crack down on you for talking about it. There’s certain black owned IG pages that will block you or shut comments sections off for talking about it while there are Hispanic centered IG pages flooded with people making racist comments and getting thousands of likes.

There aren’t too many mods here, who have an African American ados point of view

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:mjgrin:i asked a serious question and you got frustrated bcuz you the one who aint really serious. and what the fukk you mean hypothetical? this shyt literally happened. illegals thought they was flexing in the bakery in chicago, UNTIL foundational black americans got serious:smugfavre: and put in that phone call. and now, foundational black americans - my people got those jobs.:smugfavre: i already see your angle, so fukk you and your messican family members and/or your messican girlfriend.:sas2:
You asking hypotheticals because I already made my point clear enough about WHAT I’d do or how I’d be. So, please, go somewhere...

invalid

Banned
Daps
You're not doing much for yourself if the plan is just to snitch on them for jobs that you don't want and don't pay enough.

And you're not going to do the job well.

There was a thread on this on the Coli before. Article also said that after the hiring of black workers, the number of call offs and no call no shows increased and the level of productivity decreased.

Look, I support giving black workers first dibs but sometimes we block our own blessings. If you want to call ice fine, but don't call ice and come in and do a shyt job.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yea. This the reason I’m done with both parties. Can’t support the republican but I can’t morally support the dems backing Mexicans