Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t have to, it was the subject of the tweet...
:mjgrin:you didnt answer the question. if foundational black americans ate at this donut shop and found out the workforce was 90% illegal aliens, should they report the fukkers especially when we now know that 90% of those jobs went to foundational black americans?:jbhmm:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No, that's clown shyt and plenty of undocumented immigrants are black.
:usure:

Outside of a select few cities(I wouldn't even say states) there are very few Black Immigrants in this nation, let alone undocumented black immigrants. They make it difficult for black ppl(who aren't already skilled in their nation) to immigrate here. Meanwhile Mexico is right across the street from Texas. The cities with hella undocumented black poorer immigrants is basically Miami, NYC, Boston. The Africans in Houston, Atlanta, DC, Bay Area, etc are all upwardly mobile middle class LEGAL immigrants. Being pro illegal immigration because some happen to be black, is a losing strategy for ADOS.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
One day, black people will wake up and realize Hispanics hate us and want to replace us. I don’t know what it’s going to take to wake a lot of these fools up. Just because they like hip hop and some of you c00ns let them call you nikka because you simp Latina p*ssy, doesn’t meant they’re our allies.

I think people are finally starting to wake up. It’s not maga to want to put black issues before anyone else. There’s no black and brown coalition. They hate black people.., what don’t you you nikkas understand? Look at how they treat Black people in their own countries.

Deport all illegals and fukk them.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No, that's clown shyt and plenty of undocumented immigrants are black.
:usure:

Outside of a select few cities(I wouldn't even say states) there are very few Black Immigrants in this nation, let alone undocumented black immigrants. They make it difficult for black ppl(who aren't already skilled in their nation) to immigrate here. Meanwhile Mexico is right across the street from Texas. The cities with hella undocumented black poorer immigrants is basically Miami, NYC, Boston. The Africans in Houston, Atlanta, DC, Bay Area, etc are all upwardly mobile middle class LEGAL immigrants. Being pro illegal immigration because some happen to be black, is a losing strategy for ADOS.
To add to that, it's not even like there's some cross racial immigrant solidarity either. The Cubans in Miami largely are indifferent about Haitian deportations. The Mexicans in Texas could probably care less about Africans getting the boot. Not only that, Mexicans and other LatinX immigrants make their way to rural areas all across the south and take jobs from ADOS in these locations. It's rare to see a black immigrant outside of the city. Being anti deportation because some happen to be black is a losing strategy, because it's ALWAYS gonna benefit the non Black LatinX immigrants more than it'll positively effect any black immigrant over here.

:hubie:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I personally wouldn’t snitch but I don’t want you guys here in general or at the very least I don’t want to share communities/regions with you guys. You can have New Mexico, Arizona and the entire Rio Grande Valley and everything in Texas except Dallas/Houston

Calling out anti blackness is definitely not MAGA rhetoric :russ:
Claiming culture is under attack by illegals is though...don’t care if you say black or white...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:mjgrin:you didnt answer the question. if foundational black americans ate at this donut shop and found out the workforce was 90% illegal aliens, should they report the fukkers especially when we now know that 90% of those jobs went to foundational black americans?:jbhmm:
fukk your question, you’re straying from the actual topic to discuss hypotheticals...

Even the first response you gave to me was fukked up. I already know you ain’t serious...