Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Imagine being in a situation where you work side by side with illegal immigrants...
It’s called having a job.

how is calling these people anti black “maga rhetoric”, but when y’all shame black peoplw for working a job you don’t like it’s ok?

I already know you got some chick stick kids running around somewhere

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s called having a job.

how is calling these people anti black “maga rhetoric”, but when y’all shame black peoplw for working a job you don’t like it’s ok?

I already know you got some chick stick kids running around somewhere

I’m not gonna reexplain myself to you when I already answered all the questions.

you’re like a bumbling idiot with these questions, inferring a lot that hasn’t been said reveals more about what’s bothering r YOU than it does me.

nobody in this bytch making fun of people.

Also, you have a very faulty line of reasoning talking about “stick kids”

you assume that about me off one post?

:mjlol:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I’m not gonna reexplain myself to you when I already answered all the questions.

you’re like a bumbling idiot with these questions, inferring a lot that hasn’t been said reveals more about what’s bothering r YOU than it does me.

nobody in this bytch making fun of people.

Also, you have a very faulty line of reasoning talking about “stick kids”

you assume that about me off one post?

:mjlol:
nikka I don’t even know you and this is my first post in this thread you retard

the fukk is this sassy ass post about? Either answer my question or go take some testosterone shots

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being in a situation where you work side by side with illegal immigrants...

it’s no longer ppl working in fields.

it’s ppl working in factories.

ppl working in tech.

construction workers.

nursing home nurses.

plumbers, janitors, fast food workers.

it’s in the majority of jobs now.

ur obviously speaking from a place of privilege, which is the position most “supposed black” ppl are in if they support illegal immigration.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
once u start snitching you cant stop
Illegal Chinese and Mexicans are the first ones to come into African American neighborhoods and be calling the police on African Americans for some bullshyt. I ain't for snitching on people, but let's not act like these people have not taken steps to harm African Americans either.

It's only snitching if you got them the job in the 1st place. Those black people had no say or no hand in those people getting fired.

So, no snitch, no foul. Those black folk did nothing wrong. :hubie:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asking hypotheticals because I already made my point clear enough about WHAT I’d do or how I’d be. So, please, go somewhere...
:mjgrin:here's another serious question you aint prepared to answer: for the past 50-60 years chicago has had a poverty related crime environment that leads to violent gun confrontations/retaliations where the victims are mostly young black males - aka foundational black americans. with this illegal alien bakery raid, its a safe bet that chicago also has a huge illegal alien problem, but at the same time though, people aint gonna just be in a whole 'nother country illegally if it aint no jobs for 'em.:sas1: so, do you think that nikkas in chicago would still be engaged in that lifestyle at the same level if that steady paycheck was going to them instead of those illegals?:jbhmm:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And you're not going to do the job well.

There was a thread on this on the Coli before. Article also said that after the hiring of black workers, the number of call offs and no call no shows increased and the level of productivity decreased.

Look, I support giving black workers first dibs but sometimes we block our own blessings. If you want to call ice fine, but don't call ice and come in and do a shyt job.
Sure that’s what they gonna say. I’m sure they had to pay more also, so they pockets lighter. And cool, welcome to America, like everyone company you gonna call offs and other stuff cause we ain’t scared like the illegals

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We wouldn't know if they're illegal unless we worked in Law Enforcement/Immigration.

Think about how many false-alarms DCS/DYFS gets for child abuse.

Bad idea​

None of the people that report them do. ICE rounds them all up then figure it out later