Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That’s just a cop out. Some people just don’t want to flood America with people from anti black cultures.

What the hell are you talking about, cop out?

I’m saying you’d have to be in pretty dire straights to be working side by side with a whole bunch of illegals and NOT be employing them.

and, then, to think you’d snitch...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Illegal Chinese and Mexicans are the first ones to come into African American neighborhoods and be calling the police on African Americans for some bullshyt. I ain't for snitching on people, but let's not act like these people have not taken steps to harm African Americans either.
All smoke, no fire...

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being in a situation where you work side by side with illegal immigrants...
:mjlit:op aint said shyt about foundational black americans working side by side with illegal immigrants aliens. for example, what if this was our favorite donut shop to eat at? are we not supposed to report these fukkers ESPECIALLY if the end result is those jobs flipping to foundational black americans getting these jobs.:mjgrin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

What about the person who hired the illegals?
How were they punished for being unamerican?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, that's clown shyt and plenty of undocumented immigrants are black.
less than 2% of illegal immigrants are black

And most illegal immigrants who are black are NOT undocumented because you need documentation to get the USA from most black countries. Most illegal immigrants who are black are visa overstays.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:mjlit:op aint said shyt about foundational black americans working side by side with illegal immigrants aliens. for example, what if this was our favorite donut shop to eat at? are we not supposed to report these fukkers ESPECIALLY if the end result is those jobs flipping to foundational black americans getting these jobs.:mjgrin:

He didn’t have to, it was the subject of the tweet...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Should we call ice on white people too

They got expired visas

I was on the being nICE to Latinos wave

But remember the more you use something, the more justifications and funding it gets to be around. Be careful. These things often mutate too

Just boycott non black establishments unless it’s for necessity or every once and awhile. You shouldn’t be hitting a Chinese or Mexican spot every other day, especially if you’re a Black Conservative

Black Conservatives should be hoarding money from other communities, not teaming up with the mainstream GOP.

Daps
What the hell are you talking about, cop out?

I’m saying you’d have to be in pretty dire straights to be working side by side with a whole bunch of illegals and NOT be employing them.

and, then, to think you’d snitch...
I personally wouldn’t snitch but I don’t want you guys here in general or at the very least I don’t want to share communities/regions with you guys. You can have New Mexico, Arizona and the entire Rio Grande Valley and everything in Texas except Dallas/Houston

@AuntAnniesPretzels

also, that “anti-black” culture line you said sounds like MAGA rhetoric...

Calling out anti blackness is definitely not MAGA rhetoric :russ:

Daps
Should we call ice on white people too

They got expired visas

I was on the being nICE to Latinos wave

But remember the more you use something, the more justifications and funding it gets to be around. Be careful. These things often mutate too

Just boycott non black establishments unless it’s for necessity or every once and awhile. You shouldn’t be hitting a Chinese or Mexican spot every other day, especially if you’re a Black Conservative
and? I don’t see a problem here.