Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw..I cant snitch on individuals that are trying to make a better life for theirself/family

Now if you cross me that's a different story

"They would snitch on you"

I wouldnt put myself in a predicament to get snitched on

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Only time I'd agree with something like, no place on earth would the citizens in their own country be treated like second citizens.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It depends where you grew up at and if your hood has snitching rules.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that there should be any snitching, but I have been wondering how coronavirus got it's start in China but is hitting African American neighborhoods so hard. I kind of think that it is due to the number of illegal Chinese that have set up shop in African American neighborhoods. All those weave, wig, nail shops and Chinese restaurants are probably loaded down with illegal Chinese workers that recently came to the USA with that virus. That is also why I think Washington State and New York have been hit the hardest by this virus, because they probably have the ports that those illegal Chinese would have come through to enter the USA.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Nah, I ain't trying to be complicit in harming somebody else esp if you trying to help your family.

Illegal Chinese and Mexicans are the first ones to come into African American neighborhoods and be calling the police on African Americans for some bullshyt. I ain't for snitching on people, but let's not act like these people have not taken steps to harm African Americans either.