Should Fast and Furious retire now that Paul is no longer with us?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Thank you. Bray has spoken
Wyatt%20WIDGET%20IMAGE.jpg

THE MAN OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Honestly Paul's character was the worst part of the series to me... no disrespect to Paul Walker but I NEVER like his character in any of the movies so I hope they don't stop making the movies.
All of them are horrible. The cars are the stars. Just dont make no tokyo drift sh1t and people will support it.

Tom Hardy could take this sh1t to anotha level

Game Over

Rookie
Daps
Honestly the way the writing in this franchise has been, don't be shocked he pops back up alive without memory and is a Villain. LOL.
They could bring the actor that played Han back by writing in that he was a twin.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not getting why they should call it quits in the first place:patrice:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I could see if it were Lynrd Skynrd situation where everyone died in some tragic accident and you want to respect their memories by not continuing but why would you stop? The series is getting better with age. What person in their right mind, let alone a studio exec or producer, would cut off that huge source of revenue. The day you do that is your last day on the job

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All of them are horrible. The cars are the stars. Just dont make no tokyo drift sh1t and people will support it.

Tom Hardy could take this sh1t to anotha level

paul walker was a horrible actor

hey bro, ya bro, damn bro, bro calm down

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I honestly think it's going to drop. This is the APEX of the franchise. But what "Fast 8" does have going for it is everyone will want to see "What happens after Paul". Funny looking back on "2 Fast", I do remember people saying it would bomb cause Vin wasn't in it. John Singleton's Biggest movie right here:

2-fast-2-furious-cinema-quad-movie-poster-(2).jpg

tyrese and luda won
dont even have to make music ever again

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This series can still continue, despite it trying to become more ensemble it will always be the Brian and Dom show, losing Walker stings but if Diesel goes, its curtains

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its amazing how this series didn't turn to straight dvd status after tokyo drift with that cac lead i never saw again in another movie

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It should end.. but as long as the numbers keep up u going to see them make 5 more from NYC to Africa to down under...

Wouldn't be surprised to see cars like hovercrafts in the next installments

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
lol
dude had the wigger role downpat
Wigger surfer :mjlol:

This series can still continue, despite it trying to become more ensemble it will always be the Brian and Dom show, losing Walker stings but if Diesel goes, its curtains

Diesel wack too. Throw Idris in it and give him a new story... Box office :mindblown:

This franchise saved Vin's career. He was box office death before he got back behind that wheel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It should end.. but as long as the numbers keep up u going to see them make 5 more from NYC to Africa to down under...

Wouldn't be surprised to see cars like hovercrafts in the next installments

Question breh and this is for you and anyone else who feels like it should end: why should it? I'm not dissing at all but it seems like the only cats providing reasons are the ones saying it should continue.