Should Fast and Furious retire now that Paul is no longer with us?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm how was tyrese serious ? In 2fast he was still a joker /clown talkimg bout he hungry and shyt all movie and the did he do the look and drive !??

go back and look at that film, he was no where near how he is now....he was serious for a lot of that movie, but like i said: he wasnt as serious nor had the 'deep' dialouge like dom, that's why i called him dom light...hell, even brian was hyping him up in the movie as a bad ass like dom whenever he introduced him to people...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fast 7 was the perfect ending and they should end it there(Obviously the wont). Don't really know what more they can do, can't do the whole family thing that has really driven the last couple of films without Bryan being there as it would be disingenuous. Replacing him with some scrub would be tasteless. They're not going to mission Impossible the franchise, where each film feels and looks different. it would be unfortunate if the franchise became a parody of itself ala Die Another Day after that ending. That's the territory they're heading towards if Fast 7 is anything to go by, there's over the top, there's crazy but then there's over over the top crazy which isn't good, especially when it doesn't look good. They'll be racing on a Volcano whilst being hunted by a supersonic Jet with nuclear warheads soon:lolbron:.

Clowns also need to stop trying to downplay how important Walker was to the franchise that tribute they did last year has over 40 million views and 688,000+ likes on youtube off one video so miss me with the bs:camby:.Brian was the audience surrogate and the one who introduces you to the street racing world in the first flick. That's why 2 fast 2 furious was able to work successfully with him as the lead and no Diesel. It just aint gonna be the same without him there in some capacity:snoop:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I tell you what, Lucas Black sure as hell hoping they don't end and he's waiting by his phone right now for the call to replace Paul :mjlol:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i don't get how people act like Paul Walker was fukkin Deniro or some shyt or a part of their actual family. cats take these movies too damn seriously i can't get into it at all.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol what?...i only bet on shyt i have a direct influence/factor on, so naw, i'm not down...but we can revisit this topic when the next 2 movies come out and see what happens...
I want my money nikka. Yes I'm that petty

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
His hairline couldn't wait though it got the fukk up outta there
Lucus Black is my dude tho, been a fan of his since he was way younger in the War, Slingblade, & Crazy in Alabama. He was dope in Friday Night Lights, but I didnt watch his CSI w/ Bow Wow tho. There is a line, and that line is Shad Moss.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lucus Black is my dude tho, been a fan of his since he was way younger in the War, Slingblade, & Crazy in Alabama. He was dope in Friday Night Lights, but I didnt watch his CSI w/ Bow Wow tho. There is a line, and that line is Shad Moss.
He was on another show too I liked.

American gothic

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want my money nikka. Yes I'm that petty

what you talking about?....

edit: went back through the thread and i see what you were talking about....i havent seen the new one, but i take it they didnt do what i threw out....that's cool....but no, you aint getting shyt cause there was no bet made lol....

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: D23

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what you talking about?....

edit: went back through the thread and i see what you were talking about....i havent seen the new one, but i take it they didnt do what i threw out....that's cool....but no, you aint getting shyt cause there was no bet made lol....
See now we gotta square up