Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another same ol run of the mill fake "shooting" with the same gematria numbers used everytime. The scripts are getting redundant. This is the 3rd shooting in a movie theater.

Watch victims family call for "gun control" within hours. More security in movie theaters.
Man if you don't shut your dumb c00n ass up.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Since this is always the lame response from the anti-gun crowd let me clue you in. Also, interesting screen name considering what you typed.

The gunman opened fire here because he knew guns were not allowed....it has nothing to do with everyone being armed. Go ahead and post a story about gunman shooting up a gun range and I'll take what you just posted seriously.

I could allow an armed security guard or a number of them at a location and a gunman will be less likely to choose this location over a gun free zone because the chance for static is much higher. It's not about having the secretaries walking about with 9 millimeters. Only armed and trained individuals. This is the type of logic regarding gun usage that won't get covered in the media, so you have people coming up with the garbage you posted.

I don't support maniacs shooting up theaters...tends to be a white thing anyway....but I don't follow this anti-gun stance among us either....and it's mostly from folks who have never even been near a gun in their lives as far as usage...hilarious...get your honest and strong opinion from others, brehs!

How come there's low gun violence in countries where guns are outlawed (Japan, UK, etc) :lupe:

How come our gun violence equals that of all the other first world countries combined :lupe:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Damn, I know white people like to culture vulture n shyt but I didn't think they would actually steal a page from Muslim extremists.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is stupid. guns aren't allowed in lots of places. people carry guns illegally everyday. Here's something for you to grasp. The guy letting off first has the advantage. Especially in the dark. It wouldn't matter if 20 people had guns. All that would do is lead to confusion and more people shot.
These people tend to overlook the crossfire argument.