Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the main reasons I am moving out of the country is due to a lack of gun control, as well as all of these sadistic and demonic people.

Your life is potentially in the hands of a deranged white man at any moment. We see it time and time again, and nothing happens. These are regular terrorist attacks on domestic soil, and the government is taking no action to keep citizens safe. It is atrocious.

Do you know where you're going to?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not the guns that's the problem, it is white savages that is the problem.

Let me ask you this....who in their right mind and heart would create a weapon where they can win a battle from several yards away and in their mind and heart not feel like a cowardly bytch.........Serious question.

I definitely know these devils are the problem, but no way in the world in a kingdom run by me (at least) would a cowardly weapon such as this ever been made, be made or ever made..........:francis:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Let me ask you this....who in their right mind and heart would create a weapon where they can win a battle from several yards away and in their mind and heart not feel like a cowardly bytch.........Serious question.

I definitely know these devils are the problem, but no way in the world in a kingdom run by me (at least) would a cowardly weapon such as this ever been made, be made or ever made..........:francis:
Bring back the Samurai!

Moshe.

All Star
Daps

Well that is what happens when your ass is getting whooped left and right, you have to come up with an equalizer.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@Momentum give me one example of a gunman shooting up a place that wasn't gun free. That's all I ask. I know I won't get it. And I know it's a controversial viewpoint not because it's crazy but because it is rooted entirely in logic.

I know you can't do anything but get mad and neg or call names and curse. It's okay my man. *pats on back* I went into this argument knowing I had the upper hand and that people would get all emotional like females do. It's like this in real life so I knew it wouldn't be different here on the Coli where the middle ground doesn't even begin to exist and people are more emotional than an episode of The View.

You're still alright in my book. :mjlol:

.......:russ: