Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You c00ns never address the root issue. Senseless Violence is senseless Violence whether it's white on black, black on black, black on white, mexican on asian, whatever the fukk. Somethings got to give in all these situations. Whether it's some hood shyt or in suburbia or fukking warzones, the world fukking sucks right now, send me to Kepler 452b with a sack of future mixtapes

fukk all yall :pacspit:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Momentum give me one example of a gunman shooting up a place that wasn't gun free. That's all I ask. I know I won't get it. And I know it's a controversial viewpoint not because it's crazy but because it is rooted entirely in logic.

I know you can't do anything but get mad and neg or call names and curse. It's okay my man. *pats on back* I went into this argument knowing I had the upper hand and that people would get all emotional like females do. It's like this in real life so I knew it wouldn't be different here on the Coli where the middle ground doesn't even begin to exist and people are more emotional than an episode of The View.

You're still alright in my book. :mjlol:

.......:russ:
The Chatanooga shooter was shot at as he rammed the gate...... :ufdup:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The anniversary of that aurora shyt was this week. Someone really doesn't want Americans with guns

chilling :mjpls:
What is the end game in your tin foil land? We all are without guns and.... we end up like other countries without them?

_65077559_us_gun_compared_624.gif

Oooh scary.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another same ol run of the mill fake "shooting" with the same gematria numbers used everytime. The scripts are getting redundant. This is the 3rd shooting in a movie theater.

Watch victims family call for "gun control" within hours. More security in movie theaters.

So you be watching those numbers huh. Lotta ppl ain't up on that :sas2: