Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
One of the main reasons I am moving out of the country is due to a lack of gun control, as well as all of these sadistic and demonic people.

Your life is potentially in the hands of a deranged white man at any moment. We see it time and time again, and nothing happens. These are regular terrorist attacks on domestic soil, and the government is taking no action to keep citizens safe. It is atrocious.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:francis: It won't be if CACs keep starting shyt with Muslims. :ufdup:

9-11-2d-plane.gif
Hard pressed to pull that stunt these days.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Have a brother and 2 sisters that live in that area, and countless cousins. Was not fun trying to contact them all to make sure they were good.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
639.gif

even tho we have bout 3x times more population

roughly 9,000 murders by firearms happen in the USA yearly
roughly 50 murders by firearms happen in the UK yearly

this is ur brain on drugs ... any questions ?

So people really think that with a billion+ guns in circulation here, that banning them is even a remote possibility...?

Then let's say this fairy tale shyt were to happen, so now we have only cops, wealthy people, and criminals with access to guns and a huge black market for guns and ammo.

I can't believe people really believe this dumb shyt

This is America 2015, there's gonna be shootings and people are gonna be killed by guns. Sad but real truth. Gun culture is just as ingrained in this society as racism, capitalism, and everything else that makes America, America. shyt is gonna continue to happen, it is what it is but a person would have to be a fool ass nikka to not have one in this day and age