Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea well, i'm just saying it out front as i've always stated in my life for the longest.and I don't want to debate this, this is my full opinion and stone belief, you can neg and quote I won't respond....

All Guns Need to be banned and manufacturing ceased, for any equivalent of peace to come forth, and with that means that whites need to be out of power and existence, and luckily nature is taking on part of that task, may not happen in my generation, but the future I know is good for the black man,woman and child if this happens.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea well, i'm just saying it out front as i've always stated in my life for the longest.and I don't want to debate this, this is my full opinion and stone belief, you can neg and quote I won't respond....

All Guns Need to be banned and manufacturing ceased, for any equivalent of peace to come forth, and with that means that whites need to be out of power and existence, and luckily nature is taking on part of that task, may not happen in my generation, but the future I know is good for the black man,woman and child if this happens.
Is that you Biggie from heaven?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These days it is literally safer being on a plane 30k feet up than walking down the street or attending a movie around a bunch of cacs. :russ:

Can't even go in the basement of a fckin church under fckin ground to get away from these sadistic cave beasts..........:why:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
These days it is literally safer being on a plane 30k feet up than walking down the street or attending a movie around a bunch of cacs. :russ:

:francis: It won't be if CACs keep starting shyt with Muslims. :ufdup:

9-11-2d-plane.gif