Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Coli nikkas acting like it's easy to kill somebody and keep it moving

Some y'all nikkas moved outta ya homes cuz y'all saw a bug

:camby:
For some people it is.

Then you have the examples in this video who will dump thirty shots and hit everyone but who they were going for.

Daps
I don't wish death on people but you'd think all these individuals who love carrying guns esp semis would take a couple of weekends to learn how to aim/shoot them.

Also is ATL really that bad that people just carry those things around? He didn't have to reach far into the car, like he had that chilling in the cup holder next to his Iphone.:dwillhuh:

every time i log on coli i see comments that nikkas think atl is one big gay parade. no. just like any other urban city itss nice parts and bad parts. nikkas are allowed to carry concealed and own automatic out here. and with all tha police killings mostly everyone i know DOES ride around with a K or SOME TYPE OF PISTOL

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
every time i log on coli i see comments that nikkas think atl is one big gay parade. no. just like any other urban city itss nice parts and bad parts. nikkas are allowed to carry concealed and own automatic out here. and with all tha police killings mostly everyone i know DOES ride around with a K or SOME TYPE OF PISTOL

Is that what I typed?

Nah.

and the police killings is what's spurred this? I learn something new every day.:dwillhuh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this looks like a setup ..

Dude in the white daps it up the 2 outside store then go in store.
dude gives dap to 2 outside store.
dude with gun walks up to same 2 dudes outside...

shots fired. dude in white opens back door of car. grabs his gun and then goes inside store..
they were gonna leave til she said my shoulder hurts and they all went into the store..

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Homie with the AK dropped a video bragging about the shoot out.

Apparently he did kill the other dude

Exclusive Video from Atlanta Man Involved in Gas Station Shootout - Fight Depot

If that's really him, that might not have been a good idea. The dude he allegedly killed has homies, too. Him making a video saying he's glad dude is dead may lead to retaliation. I know it's in the heat of the moment, but still, could backfire.

nikka need to move and sell his car asap

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
If that's really him, that might not have been a good idea. The dude he allegedly killed has homies, too. Him making a video saying he's glad dude is dead may lead to retaliation. I know it's in the heat of the moment, but still, could backfire.

nikka need to move and sell his car asap

Yeah especially when with girl posting on IG. Somebody knows that chick personally.

Breh should just thanked go and kept it moving. He even had proof that he gave the nikka a chance to walk away.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy in the red is prolly Tevin Campbels homeboy,,,,breh looked like he was fleeing the scene to leave his stupid ass partner in the dust.