Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Do these cats just forget about the cameras everywhere? I never understood doing shyt like this in areas where you know it's being recorded

It's called "on sight"
It's the same reason why nikkas have shoot outs near schools and other places that have logical ppl like :mindblown:
The other person trying kill you before you kill them, all fukks go :camby:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Black women don't love thugs though :sas1:

:sas2:
look at this honky here:wow:

Black brothers out here shooting at each other point blank with no fukks given. :snoop:

Sometimes the racists have too much ammo to work with :snoop:
why you worried about what a racist think

i can see you saying it is a bad thing to happen but who cares what a cracka thinks about it

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Celebrate this deadly fukkery, brehs:francis: Young black boys don't even know the value of their own lives, to be doing shyt like this :mjcry:
:stopitslime:took the bullet like a boss????

Call me a bytch ass nikka, then. I don't even want to feel the wind from a bullet whizzing by:mjlol:The confidence with which this ignorance is delivered is :wow:

I'm starting to think a lot of these women might be dumber than these hood dudes. :why:

Lmao you're just clicking now?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Look to me like he was trying to get a clear shot without hitting anyone who was in the car. He even motions at dude like he wants him out in the open so he can let off one.

dude could have clearly killed him, but you can tell he didn't want to shoot him for w.e reasons.

Daps

Surveillance video captures a man being confronted at a gas station in Atlanta by another armed man. As he walks away to get to his car, he pulls out his own weapon and a shootout occurs. During the shoot out the man's girlfriend was apparently shot in the shoulder, she appears to be fine after the wild incident.

The nikka with the K reached for it in time, but froze up when he shoulda killed dude on the ground:martin:- that hesitation almost cost him and his gurl they lives...:usure:

Also to the one who ran up- he lucky bro hesitated because he was cooked :dame:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don't wish death on people but you'd think all these individuals who love carrying guns esp semis would take a couple of weekends to learn how to aim/shoot them.

Also is ATL really that bad that people just carry those things around? He didn't have to reach far into the car, like he had that chilling in the cup holder next to his Iphone.:dwillhuh:

Daps
Did you get shot?

just a flesh wound:manny:

giphy.gif