Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Going just by the tape and nothing else, it doesn't appear that the guy with the pistol did anything to merit being shot other then just having possession of a gun, which can be argued in court. The guy with the Draco appeared to say something first as he was walking out, and the guy with the pistol-- even though he was brandishing a firearm-- his demeanor can be argued as non-confrontational. The gun was pointed at the ground and he was talking to him and pointing at the store. I know we can all relate to the guy on the self defense side of things but if the guy with the Draco fired immediately who knows what happens in court at that point. Again, I feel like from a scenario standpoint, the set up for self-defense was better, if only the guy was able to hit him as he was running away.

He was walking up behind him with his hand on the pistol, watch the video again. That's him holding the pistol in the beginning. He fell when he was stepping backward tryin to pull it out.

At the end of the day of the day nobody knows exactly what would've happened but you have to do whatever you have to do to protect you and your family first. I don't understand why this is even a debate

His girl got shot and made it but that could've been his kid or anybody else in car and they could've been killed. If somebody is walking up on you talkin crazy with a gun then you do whatever you have to do to make sure you and your family make it out alive. Even if there is a case potentially involved, ain't nobody thinking about that shyt during a situation like that and I'd glady risk that vs mine bein shot

Last edited:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
The more I watch the video, the nikka with the choppa took an L by sparring that nikka life

He shouldve just let off on dude right there and killed his ass.
Imagine if he would've sparred dudes life only for dude to end up shooting back like he did, but instead killing his girlfriend?

he would of never lived that down

Look to me like he was trying to get a clear shot without hitting anyone who was in the car. He even motions at dude like he wants him out in the open so he can let off one.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I said it was self-defense. But just because you have the opportunity to fire your weapon does not mean you have to do it. He had buddy on the ground crawling away and thought that little fukka was gon' keep it moving but buddy started bussing on him. Cops too have the opportunity to NOT kill folks but time and time again, they shoot down black men like cattle (armed and unarmed). Why not give him a chance to run? Would I have done it in the heat of moment? I could only hope I would have but there are no guarantees out here. All I know is that I'm tired of seeing young dead black men.....
Did you not seedude pull out a banger while he was as on the ground :what:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Neither one really wanted any trouble. Buddy with 9mm or whatever was trying to stunt and scare dude. Dude pulled out the baby Ak and other dude got spooked. The Ak scared the shyt out of him, thought he was dead so he decided to start shooting ASAP.

Bcuz dude with the AK might have let him walk if he never pulled the gun out. But who's trying to walk infront of a man with a AK who you just tried to flex your pistol on?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Neither one really wanted any trouble. Buddy with 9mm or whatever was trying to stunt and scare dude. Dude pulled out the baby Ak and other dude got spooked. The Ak scared the shyt out of him, thought he was dead so he decided to start shooting ASAP.

Bcuz dude with the AK might have let him walk if he never pulled the gun out. But who's trying to walk infront of a man with a AK who you just tried to flex your pistol on?

accurate description.......

Can't lie all i could think of when fam with the dreads pulled that K out the driver:ooh::ooh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka sound like you talm bout genocide. :dahell:

Smh it does, don't it? I'm really not the type to give up folks until the I KNOW.... Got a uncle I thought was cool when I was a kid and it was cool as fukk cuz there was very little supervision.... Didn't know he was strung on heroin since the 90's... nikka stay gettin locked up for fiend shyt...... My point is while I love seeing my people prosper and not be on dumb shyt, we got A LOT of dead weight that needs to be dealt with... It sounds bad but we aren't going to prosper with a lot of the bullshyt WE tend to put up with... It sounds bad but what exactly do you want to do with these folks??? I've run out of options....

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Born2BKing I watched Lion King for the first time in my life this week :russ:

You a great poster but even you know it's getting hot and blurred out here... Petty nikkas be petty and dealing with the police smh... I'd never call for a genocide of my people but it's getting out of hand with some criminal nikkas out here.... They not for betterment... You know that....They are decaying shyt and the tops are fascinated by how great of a job they have done and non black urban people. :ohhh: "They really do deserve it:ehh:"..... Black American genocide been happening

AND WE ARE THE CULPRITS, RIGHT OR WRONG