Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nah. That's Oakland City fam, they don't report shyt over there. I lived in OC for 2 years right off Campbellton on Wichitia & Sandtown. I'm not from that hood so I stayed to myself but when I was over there I saw hella drama and that shyt was never on the news. I knew 2 dudes who got murked in Brentwood near there and it wasn't in the news. That 1 mile in between Sandtown and Delowe on Campbellton is a killing field. That car wash alone is full of ghosts. nikkas shooting at Ikhka's, the yellow store, MARTA station or the Chevron Plaza. Take your pick. That whole area is 400 degrees and don't even get me started on those fools down there in Shamrock or Allison Courts. So much shyt goes on in that section that you'll never hear about.

My boys from outta town got lost at night over there on Campbellton by that Chevron right next to Ft Mac, I found em but that corridor of Campbellton from Delowe to Lee St is :whew:

And all of Lee St headed back to the city is :whoa:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I can't understand why these new nikkas run to social media and put this shyt out and especially since the shooter is alive and I know he wants revenge.....

Now the nikka might not be smart enough to just sit there watch these 2 Motherfukkers post everything on Twitter or instagram and talk about we will be partied downtown on so and so date and set his plan in motion to wipe dude and his chick out...

Can't imagine keefe d or poochie running to instagram talking about how they nearly escape getting caught by cops after killing pac and big

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
There are a lot of similarities between this video and the video with old buddy with the broom.

Don't pull a weapon unless you intend on doing serious harm with the weapon because the slightest form of

hesitation is seen as a form of submission. Dude who fell to the floor quickly regathered his senses when he saw

that he pulled the hammer with no intentions of shooting and let off because he came to bring pain as the aggressor.

No matter how you spin it, the dude with the Draco messed up big time and his lady is lucky as all heck that the

bullet missed her head. I tell my son all the time, never pull a weapon unless you are ready to use it

because if they catch you lacking the next time and you don't have it on you, that is your ass to be had.

Also, the gas station attendant ran because of them shooting in an area of a gas station that is highly flammable. Any of those weapons or projectiles hit a tank or pump, there will be an instant explosion.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I fukk wit shawty she didn't ask for that to happen but when it did she knew her dude was gone hold her down.. Homie spared em and it almost cost his girl life cuz the fukk nikka lit her side up and that could easily been her face.. That won't happen to him again he gone stay ready
bytch should have ducked

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This mentality is gonna get you killed someday. I dont give a fukk what race you are, you pull a gun on me and youre going to the morgue, no hesitation. Its them or me and im making sure me and mine are going home safe. At that point dude wasnt a young black man, he was a fukking threat in their life, and you cant show these types mercy. You think these wolves out here care about whether you live or die?:heh:

Exactly.

Brehs showing compassion to people actively trying to kill them. You have an obligation to keep yourself alive for those who love you.

If someone pulls on you, you kill hem, period. End of discussion.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
That Draco is strictly a trunk pistol..This was a perfect example of too much gun for and individual,dude with the Draco would have been dead if ol boy was'nt a clown..He could'nt control that pistol at all..He would have been better of with a 22 or a 380....That's what a shootout looks like with 2 dudes who never been to a range before..Get a 9mm or a 45 ,and just call it a day...

nah.. he was better with a revolver... this nikka had no idea about cocking the pistol...but hell ever with a revolver he'll fukk up

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Y'all right about having awareness in the hood. Hate to stereotype my own people but nikkas be reckless...:snoop:

I don't even like hitting any gas stations in the city at all late at night :pachaha:unless it's a populated one. Them shyts stay getting hit up :skip: