Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Going just by the tape and nothing else, it doesn't appear that the guy with the pistol did anything to merit being shot other then just having possession of a gun, which can be argued in court. The guy with the Draco appeared to say something first as he was walking out, and the guy with the pistol-- even though he was brandishing a firearm-- his demeanor can be argued as non-confrontational. The gun was pointed at the ground and he was talking to him and pointing at the store. I know we can all relate to the guy on the self defense side of things but if the guy with the Draco fired immediately who knows what happens in court at that point. Again, I feel like from a scenario standpoint, the set up for self-defense was better, if only the guy was able to hit him as he was running away.
:dwillhuh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:yeshrug: Gas station fukkkery is crazy in the A.

The city a big ass suburb. Outside of NE and inner NW we ain't really got no corners or blocks. Up north nikkas see their enemies at the bodegas or on driving by they stoop when they posted. Down here Gas stations and strips clubs are where you will bush shoulders with your opps.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm assuming when buddy let off them last shots with the AK, he missed dude. Haven't heard any reports on this.

Nah. That's Oakland City fam, they don't report shyt over there. I lived in OC for 2 years right off Campbellton on Wichitia & Sandtown. I'm not from that hood so I stayed to myself but when I was over there I saw hella drama and that shyt was never on the news. I knew 2 dudes who got murked in Brentwood near there and it wasn't in the news. That 1 mile in between Sandtown and Delowe on Campbellton is a killing field. That car wash alone is full of ghosts. nikkas shooting at Ikhka's, the yellow store, MARTA station or the Chevron Plaza. Take your pick. That whole area is 400 degrees and don't even get me started on those fools down there in Shamrock or Allison Courts. So much shyt goes on in that section that you'll never hear about.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Neither one really wanted any trouble. Buddy with 9mm or whatever was trying to stunt and scare dude. Dude pulled out the baby Ak and other dude got spooked. The Ak scared the shyt out of him, thought he was dead so he decided to start shooting ASAP.

Bcuz dude with the AK might have let him walk if he never pulled the gun out. But who's trying to walk infront of a man with a AK who you just tried to flex your pistol on?

:mjlol: Who doesn't get spooked by somebody pulling the stick out in public? Guns are the great equalizer. When they come out they take the air out the room-literally. The times I've been in traffic and somebody pulled the steel you can literally hear the audible gasps around you. You ain't even gotta see it yourself, you know it's drama in the air just from seeing people's reaction around you. Guns being pulled out when you don't expect it makes people shyt on themselves and scream blood curdling screams. shyt is surreal and unnatural. Y'all nikkas must be extra goons then cuz every shootout or draw down I've been in was on some ears ringing, time slowing down, lose your appetite type shyt