Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas just had a shoot out..at a GASOLINE station :dwillhuh:

that cashier was tryna get his gold medal
full
#2016LeeStOlympics

giphy.gif

I should not have laughed at this shyt, but that is exactly what that brother looked like leaving that gas station.
dead.png

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I don't wish death on people but you'd think all these individuals who love carrying guns esp semis would take a couple of weekends to learn how to aim/shoot them.

Also is ATL really that bad that people just carry those things around? He didn't have to reach far into the car, like he had that chilling in the cup holder next to his Iphone.:dwillhuh:

That shyt isn't unique to ATL breh.
That is just situational awareness homie. You pull up to the gas station and you put it on your seat before you walk in the store. So if you need it you ain't gotta be fumbling behind or under the seat for it. Those extra 3-4 seconds could save your life. You in the hood at 3 AM and you at the light waiting for it to change. You look at every car that pulls up. Eyes on the person who driving while your hand is on the gun all while leaving some room from the car in front of you just in case you gotta wiggle outta there. If you gotta drive on the sidewalk or tbru somebody bushes in they front yard then so be it. You always pay attention to your surroundings. Always. No excuses.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That is just situational awareness homie. You pull up the to gas station and you put it on your seat after you get out the car and before you walk in the store. So if you need it you ain't gotta be fumbling behind or under the seat for it. Those extra 3-4 seconds could save your life. You in the hood at 3 AM and you at the light waiting for it to change. You look at every car that pulls up. Eyes on the person who driving while your hand is on the gun all while leaving some room from the car in front of you just in case you gotta wiggle outta there. If you gotta drive on the sidewalk or tbru somebody bushes in they front yard then so be it. You always pay attention to your surroundings. Always. No excuses.

I'm from Newark, definitely no stranger to people pulling out full-on assault weapons and letting off. :snoop: Still alarming as hell.

But none of these other places are touted as a Black Mecca, bastion of opportunity and pillars for Black excellence :merchant:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That is just situational awareness homie. You pull up to the gas station and you put it on your seat before you walk in the store. So if you need it you ain't gotta be fumbling behind or under the seat for it. Those extra 3-4 seconds could save your life. You in the hood at 3 AM and you at the light waiting for it to change. You look at every car that pulls up. Eyes on the person who driving while your hand is on the gun all while leaving some room from the car in front of you just in case you gotta wiggle outta there. If you gotta drive on the sidewalk or tbru somebody bushes in they front yard then so be it. You always pay attention to your surroundings. Always. No excuses.

Really crazy how aware you gotta be here in the city. When I was younger, my dumbass would be pulling up at the gas stations on glenwood rd at anytime during the night without a care in the world until I saw a Nicca get shot up damn near in front of me:snoop:.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just driving around with AK

I'm glad I live in Canada and I can safely just go to a gas station at night without worrying about catching a bullet
The part of Atl this happened in is dangerous as fukk. If you find yourself hanging in that area, then you deserve whats coming.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm from Newark, definitely no stranger to people pulling out full-on assault weapons and letting off. :snoop:

But none of these other places are touted as a Black Mecca, bastion of opportunity and pillars for Black excellence :merchant:

:manny: Just as many poor nikkas in the A as there are ones doing good. It's always been a city of contrasts. Not as stark as somewhere like Miami, but the disparity is pretty bad. Believe it or not there was a point in time back 30+ years ago when the city was basically just another Memphis or Bham. And if you from Newark then you should know how to move at night in the hood. Like I said it's the same everywhere. shyt is not unique to ATL. Some places its a whole lot worse. I got a spot in Gary Indiana and when I'm up there walking in the crib past 12 I literally take my pistol out and walk from the car to the front door with it in my hand. I used to hit licks and I already know those vulnerable moments when you get caught off guard are 85% of getting caught slipping. If a nikka kick your door in and start playing the tie up game then you probably either out here working good or you got nice things and you being stupid showing them off. You can live in the hood in any city if you play it low and move smart in those vulnerable moments