Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Man I really wish some folks in the community would stop worrying about being 'hard', because no matter how 'hard' a man is, he isn't hard enough that he's going to punch those prison walls and bust his way out of the pen. We also need to stop defining real as the quickness at which we shoot at other black folks. Real needs to be defined as a black man that stays out of the way, handles his business properly and keeps his family and woman from getting harmed. This stuff shouldn't be looked at as being 'real' in any fashion, but unfortunately, by many, it will be.

Somebody needs to step up and give these young dudes the knowledge to handle their beefs without pulling out weapons. Instead, we got thug followers and worshipers, men and women alike, praising these dudes because they love the drama and entertainment until it gets way too serious and then these same folks will act like they care and talk about 'ending the violence' when they were the same ones encouraging it.

We need a complete cultural overhaul in the Black community.

Almost everything is backward.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why has this turned into women bashing, when an aint shyt nikka set it off? Some of yall need to log off and go lay up with a woman. Maybe you won't be so angry at them afterwards.

This nikkas so corny and lame with this shyt. Is she not supposed to be happy she made it?

She young and doin what young people do, I told y'all these cats act like Fox News soccer moms

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
So from the video this nikka follow breh with the dreads to his car runnin off at the mouth with his hand on the burner.

The fukk nikka that got butter feet when dread breh when to the backseat is lucky to be breathin. You can't let a nikka like that live for the simple fact now he and his nikkas about to retaliate so you and your fam ain't safe from this point. Some nikkas you have to kill, if the nikka the type to do the shyt he just did then what you think he about to do next? You walk up to somebody with ya hand on a pistol aggressively then you forfeit your right to live

The only issue here is like most hood nikkas is they can't aim for shyt and always end up hittin the wrong target. His girl could've been dead because of his hesitation, you can't play with clowns like that

But you have to keep in mind he's putting his life in the courts hands at that point. We don't know what his financial situation is. If duke had any aim, it actually worked out better that the other guy shot first, if he was able to hit him and kill him while he was running away that woulda been the perfect scenario.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
But you have to keep in mind he's putting his life in the courts hands at that point. We don't know what his financial situation is. If duke had any aim, it actually worked out better that the other guy shot first, if he was able to hit him and kill him while he was running away that woulda been the perfect scenario.
A perfect scenario to catch a charge :francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I 100% agree with you if it was just based on witness testimony because nikkas lie and say anything but it's clear on camera what happened, unless he has the gun illegally then he'd get charged for that but still get self defense if he aired that nikka out reasonably especially when he first pulled it out

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No, because the other guy shot first, and hit a girl on top of that. Killing the culprit, whether runaway or not (he was running away and shooting to be clear) would be self-defense.
:ehh: True...if hes running away AND shooting. But then again, GA laws and OH laws differ. Around here the person has to still present themselves as an immediate.threat, but if theyre running away you gotta let em.go...that is unless theyre still shooting of course.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: True...if hes running away AND shooting. But then again, GA laws and OH laws differ. Around here the person has to still present themselves as an immediate.threat, but if theyre running away you gotta let em.go...that is unless theyre still shooting of course.
I'm assuming when buddy let off them last shots with the AK, he missed dude. Haven't heard any reports on this.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I 100% agree with you if it was just based on witness testimony because nikkas lie and say anything but it's clear on camera what happened, unless he has the gun illegally then he'd get charged for that but still get self defense if he aired that nikka out reasonably especially when he first pulled it out

Going just by the tape and nothing else, it doesn't appear that the guy with the pistol did anything to merit being shot other then just having possession of a gun, which can be argued in court. The guy with the Draco appeared to say something first as he was walking out, and the guy with the pistol-- even though he was brandishing a firearm-- his demeanor can be argued as non-confrontational. The gun was pointed at the ground and he was talking to him and pointing at the store. I know we can all relate to the guy on the self defense side of things but if the guy with the Draco fired immediately who knows what happens in court at that point. Again, I feel like from a scenario standpoint, the set up for self-defense was better, if only the guy was able to hit him as he was running away.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Going just by the tape and nothing else, it doesn't appear that the guy with the pistol did anything to merit being shot other then just having possession of a gun, which can be argued in court. The guy with the Draco appeared to say something first as he was walking out, and the guy with the pistol-- even though he was brandishing a firearm-- his demeanor can be argued as non-confrontational. The gun was pointed at the ground and he was talking to him and pointing at the store. I know we can all relate to the guy on the self defense side of things but if the guy with the Draco fired immediately who knows what happens in court at that point. Again, I feel like from a scenario standpoint, the set up for self-defense was better, if only the guy was able to hit him as he was running away.
No he didnt. He pulled it out and asked buddy to keep it moving. Then dude pulled his pistol and started busting. Dude with the Draco fired last in retaliation.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: We really all or majority don't have anywhere near the togetherness needed to overcome... shyt like this use to make me "keke", "haha", and "daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn"..... I wasn't doing shyt then and I'm interested in helping as best as I can now but it's talking to seem pointless trying to help EVERYBODY... I don't need to know the context... Some of this fat needs to be trimmed... We don't want folks in our spots doing it... That means certain folks, even some of your and my loved ones need to be trimmed for us to even havea fighting chance.... Some are WAY TO FAR gone....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: We really all or majority don't have anywhere near the togetherness needed to overcome... shyt like this use to make me "keke", "haha", and "daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn"..... I wasn't doing shyt then and I'm interested in helping as best as I can now but it's talking to seem pointless trying to help EVERYBODY... I don't need to know the context... Some of this fat needs to be trimmed... We don't want folks in our spots doing it... That means certain folks, even some of your and my loved ones need to be trimmed for us to even havea fighting chance.... Some are WAY TO FAR gone....
nikka sound like you talm bout genocide. :dahell:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No he didnt. He pulled it out and asked buddy to keep it moving. Then dude pulled his pistol and started busting. Dude with the Draco fired last in retaliation.
Yeah at first glance it don't look like the dude with the pistol did anything but as you watch the clip you can clearly see dreadhead is tryna let him live, he fired after he was fired upon