Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
OK so breh deserved death and not an actual "stand your ground" move. What about wounding him? That's not an option for citizens? You just want to shoot him in the head and see his brains bro? Do you even see how much you are sounding like a cop rn? I'm really trying not to turn into a race thing but the parallels in this case warrant it man.....

We have an entire generation of MILLIONS of people with this mentality. It's bad out here man...
You risk two things if you fire a gun dont kill a threat 1. Retaliation, 2. Charges/lawsuit.

The reason for two is because the court will see it as you shouldnt have even used.the gun at all if you didnt wanna resort to lethal force, especially when you have.other.tactical things such as tasers, pepper spray even blinding lights that could be used as non lethal defense.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
OK so breh deserved death and not an actual "stand your ground" move. What about wounding him? That's not an option for citizens? You just want to shoot him in the head and see his brains bro? Do you even see how much you are sounding like a cop rn? I'm really trying not to turn into a race thing but the parallels in this case warrant it man.....

We have an entire generation of MILLIONS of people with this mentality. It's bad out here man...

Man I really wish some folks in the community would stop worrying about being 'hard', because no matter how 'hard' a man is, he isn't hard enough that he's going to punch those prison walls and bust his way out of the pen. We also need to stop defining real as the quickness at which we shoot at other black folks. Real needs to be defined as a black man that stays out of the way, handles his business properly and keeps his family and woman from getting harmed. This stuff shouldn't be looked at as being 'real' in any fashion, but unfortunately, by many, it will be.

Somebody needs to step up and give these young dudes the knowledge to handle their beefs without pulling out weapons. Instead, we got thug followers and worshipers, men and women alike, praising these dudes because they love the drama and entertainment until it gets way too serious and then these same folks will act like they care and talk about 'ending the violence' when they were the same ones encouraging it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wounding him only works in the movies mayne. Fukking around trying to get fancy by winging him will probably get you shot. Aim for the center.
This also. Unless youre an exceptionally trained and skilled marksman, the chances of you landing a shot with the intention of wounding them are slim and none, especially when under the pressure of an imminent threat. Aim center mass, fire, survive. Thats it.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So from the video this nikka follow breh with the dreads to his car runnin off at the mouth with his hand on the burner.

The fukk nikka that got butter feet when dread breh when to the backseat is lucky to be breathin. You can't let a nikka like that live for the simple fact now he and his nikkas about to retaliate so you and your fam ain't safe from this point. Some nikkas you have to kill, if the nikka the type to do the shyt he just did then what you think he about to do next? You walk up to somebody with ya hand on a pistol aggressively then you forfeit your right to live

The only issue here is like most hood nikkas is they can't aim for shyt and always end up hittin the wrong target. His girl could've been dead because of his hesitation, you can't play with clowns like that

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Why couldn't Napoleon and charmander been sittin on dude's hood at the time :smh:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
nikkas just had a shoot out..at a GASOLINE station :dwillhuh:

that cashier was tryna get his gold medal
full
#2016LeeStOlympics

giphy.gif
My man broke WIDE :russ:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You risk two things if you fire a gun dont kill a threat 1. Retaliation, 2. Charges/lawsuit.

The reason for two is because the court will see it as you shouldnt have even used.the gun at all if you didnt wanna resort to lethal force, especially when you have.other.tactical things such as tasers, pepper spray even blinding lights that could be used as non lethal defense.
Lethal force or not, the video tape doesn't lie. Retaliation? You mean like him? What about all his damn goon buddies that know who you are and what you did? You shooting him should likely send a warning to him and other that you are not meant to be fukked with. So by you definition, anytime I get into a gun battle, I aim to kill, not to wound? :patrice: I'm no cop bro and I'll be damned if I fall victim to their bullshyt mentality. Case by case basis will have to do. A wise man once said, you pick and choose your battles (as a gunowner). Hopefully, I never have to use this thing
gun2001.jpg
for anything other than range shots but folks out here man....:snoop:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Lethal force or not, the video tape doesn't lie. Retaliation? You mean like him? What about all his damn goon buddies that know who you are and what you did? You shooting him should likely send a warning to him and other that you are not meant to be fukked with. So by you definition, anytime I get into a gun battle, I aim to kill, not to wound? :patrice: I'm no cop bro and I'll be damned if I fall victim to their bullshyt mentality. Case by case basis will have to do. A wise man once said, you pick and choose your battles (as a gunowner). Hopefully, I never have to use this thing
gun2001.jpg
for
anything other than range shots but folks out here man....:snoop:

Dread shared your mentality and it almost cost both him and his girl both their lives.......:shaq2:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is one of those women in her 30s that will be complaining about black men being dogs when her dude is in prison after leaving her with 3 kids when she was absolutely in love with the danger and thrill and encouraging the drama in her younger days. It's sad bro, but I really hope they don't have kids because they're going to have to grow up in this nonsense.

I agree, man. A lot of our women are simply lost.

They live in a state of retarded development.