Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
if u dont get that illogical ass shyt the fukk outta here

if u pull a pistol on me
u dead
period

i dont give a fukk what race, gender, or age u are

lose the game of life if u want to

and that shyt u typed is some fukking lil kid logic
No offense to breh but you can tell hes sheltered and naive as fukk.:wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ga ho's bro....:manny: She know her life ain't shyt and she playing the game just the way it was designed to be played. Our people may never wake up....

This is one of those women in her 30s that will be complaining about black men being dogs when her dude is in prison after leaving her with 3 kids when she was absolutely in love with the danger and thrill and encouraging the drama in her younger days. It's sad bro, but I really hope they don't have kids because they're going to have to grow up in this nonsense.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CqfnCyxUAAE2fpm.jpg:large

CqfRdOjUsAErLGg.jpg

skip1.png

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is one of those women in her 30s that will be complaining about black men being dogs when her dude is in prison after leaving her with 3 kids when she was absolutely in love with the danger and thrill and encouraging the drama in her younger days. It's sad bro, but I really hope they don't have kids because they're going to have to grow up in this nonsense.
holmes-and-his-violin-o.gif

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
dude with the Ak
was scared when he pulled it out

how the fukk u dont murder dude from the jump

when he pulled a pistol on u 1st

like he was trying to give the nikka time to change his mind:scust:
Didn't read anything you wrote, just dapped and quoted off the strength of the AV.

Edit: just read it, great post

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
And thats exactly.why he should have killed him. Also, it wasnt.his place to.be teaching.him a lesson, he already knew right from wrong and its.highly likely dude will.be on the same shyt pulling guns on someone else. What.if dude killed.him or.his girl busting.back? What if they had kids with em? These types need to be put down because they have total disregard for.their own lives along with anyone elses.because.when you pull weapons on strangers, your life is legally forfeit. I also dont understand why youre making.this some racial shyt.but youre reaching to mars with the shyt. As I said before, you pull a gun on me, your race isnt even a factor because the brains coming out of your popped head will be the.same shade of pink. :manny:
OK so breh deserved death and not an actual "stand your ground" move. What about wounding him? That's not an option for citizens? You just want to shoot him in the head and see his brains bro? Do you even see how much you are sounding like a cop rn? I'm really trying not to turn into a race thing but the parallels in this case warrant it man.....

We have an entire generation of MILLIONS of people with this mentality. It's bad out here man...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
That Draco is strictly a trunk pistol..This was a perfect example of too much gun for and individual,dude with the Draco would have been dead if ol boy was'nt a clown..He could'nt control that pistol at all..He would have been better of with a 22 or a 380....That's what a shootout looks like with 2 dudes who never been to a range before..Get a 9mm or a 45 ,and just call it a day...

Actually the Draco scared duke and made him run. Too many variables. Who knows what happen if he pulled out a smaller weapon.