Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
This mentality is gonna get you killed someday. I dont give a fukk what race you are, you pull a gun on me and youre going to the morgue, no hesitation. Its them or me and im making sure me and mine are going home safe. At that point dude wasnt a young black man, he was a fukking threat in their life, and you cant show these types mercy. You think these wolves out here care about whether you live or die?:heh:
Are you a police officer? :troll:

But seriously, I'm just fed up with seeing black men dead. If the guy on the ground were white, I guarantee most would agree with sparing his cacish life :mjcry: but because he's black, he's a "thug who deserved to die" :francis: You have got to see the conditioning....I'm not saying DON'T SHOOT him. I'm saying realize WHY you are killing him while he's on the ground looking at you like :mjcry: but of course this breh pulled a :troll: and bussed back on dude but i commend breh for not murdering the guy. Hope the robber learned his damn lesson. I know I sound crazy rn bro. I don't expect you to even take any of this in but its just how i feel :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The more I watch the video, the nikka with the choppa took an L by sparring that nikka life

He shouldve just let off on dude right there and killed his ass.
Imagine if he would've sparred dudes life only for dude to end up shooting back like he did, but instead killing his girlfriend?

he would of never lived that down
exactly

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Whats the story behind this... cuz it seems like dude that first bust his actual shots wasn't on no bullshyt at first.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is just pure ignorance all around. These negroes are shooting at each other in a gas station, where they could easily create an explosion. Then this broad gets shot and instead of her questioning her life and thinking about how she needs to get away from a guy that is going to put her in situations where her body is going to be riddled with bullets, she falls even deeper in love with the guy. And she couldn't wait until she was out of the hospital before taking pictures for social media?

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That Draco is strictly a trunk pistol..This was a perfect example of too much gun for and individual,dude with the Draco would have been dead if ol boy was'nt a clown..He could'nt control that pistol at all..He would have been better of with a 22 or a 380....That's what a shootout looks like with 2 dudes who never been to a range before..Get a 9mm or a 45 ,and just call it a day...

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I imagined some GTA dialog doing on.

3914352-2063487626-tumbl.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The more I watch the video, the nikka with the choppa took an L by sparring that nikka life

Imagine if he would've sparred dudes life only for dude to end up shooting back like he did, but instead killing his girlfriend?

How does the dude with the pistol let ole boy pull an AK out of the car? What did he think he was reaching for?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Not only that but the nikka who threatened your life is still alive and prolly more heated now. He could end up dead fr fr now

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
This is just pure ignorance all around. These negroes are shooting at each other in a gas station, where they could easily create an explosion. Then this broad gets shot and instead of her questioning her life and thinking about how she needs to get away from a guy that is going to put her in situations where her body is going to be riddled with bullets, she falls even deeper in love with the guy. And she couldn't wait until she was out of the hospital before taking pictures for social media?
Ga ho's bro....:manny: She know her life ain't shyt and she playing the game just the way it was designed to be played. Our people may never wake up....

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Whats the story behind this... cuz it seems like dude that first bust his actual shots wasn't on no bullshyt at first.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Are you a police officer? :troll:

But seriously, I'm just fed up with seeing black men dead. If the guy on the ground were white, I guarantee most would agree with sparing his cacish life :mjcry: but because he's black, he's a "thug who deserved to die" :francis: You have got to see the conditioning....I'm not saying DON'T SHOOT him. I'm saying realize WHY you are killing him while he's on the ground looking at you like :mjcry: but of course this breh pulled a :troll: and bussed back on dude but i commend breh for not murdering the guy. Hope the robber learned his damn lesson. I know I sound crazy rn bro. I don't expect you to even take any of this in but its just how i feel :manny:
And thats exactly.why he should have killed him. Also, it wasnt.his place to.be teaching.him a lesson, he already knew right from wrong and its.highly likely dude will.be on the same shyt pulling guns on someone else. What.if dude killed.him or.his girl busting.back? What if they had kids with em? These types need to be put down because they have total disregard for.their own lives along with anyone elses.because.when you pull weapons on strangers, your life is legally forfeit. I also dont understand why youre making.this some racial shyt.but youre reaching to mars with the shyt. As I said before, you pull a gun on me, your race isnt even a factor because the brains coming out of your popped head will be the.same shade of pink. :manny: