ins3.png

ins4.png

ins5.png

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Toranaga out chea playing chess while everyone else playing checkers.

Was that fisherman his dad or did I misheard that?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Toranaga's brother a wild boi

Disrespectful as hell

Should've let cuh bring the strap in smh

Sword totin mfs would've been dancing wit da drac word to quavo

:francis:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The book is amazing and there are several others which take place in different eras but all a part of what is called the "Asian Saga."

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

This is surprising given the relatively poor streaming ratings. It's never made the Nielsen top 10 overall list. It's only made the Original list, no higher than 5th place, . It was only viewed for 378 million minutes after 8 episodes, which was good for 7th place on the originals list, down from 434 million minutes the prior week.

I can't say I'm looking forward to a second season. I've yet to watch the finale, despite having 12 posts in the thread. That's weird because the production quality is excellent. I can't put my finger on it but I just lost interest in it, which seems to mirror the overall audience. :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is surprising given the relatively poor streaming ratings. It's never made the Nielsen top 10 overall list. It's only made the Original list, no higher than 5th place, . It was only viewed for 378 million minutes after 8 episodes, which was good for 7th place on the originals list, down from 434 million minutes the prior week.

I can't say I'm looking forward to a second season. I've yet to watch the finale, despite having 12 posts in the thread. That's weird because the production quality is excellent. I can't put my finger on it but I just lost interest in it, which seems to mirror the overall audience. :manny:
Why are you only using streaming ratings on a show that is on tv?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I can't say that I'm fully surprised, even though they said that this was a one-and-done season. Money talks.

I'm not really interested, though. It'll probably just be more drama and rarely any action like Season 1.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't say that I'm fully surprised, even though they said that this was a one-and-done season. Money talks.

I'm not really interested, though. It'll probably just be more drama and rarely any action like Season 1.

Yup

mulls emmy switch to drama :picard:

Show kind of got boring to me but I just continued to watch because I started it

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So don't watch it.