Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about how Toronada is a better version of Ned Stark? :wow:

Everything he's done so far is what that fool Ned should have done.

He took the prince and his mom essentially hostage immediately. That was his FIRST move.

Then he saw a wild card in the barbarian and said :jbhmm: lemme grab this nxgga up before anybody else get any ideas.

Then he saw that folks was betraying him but instead of calling them on it, he found out what they wanted and gave it to them.

Then, and this is the most important part, this nzgga LEFT. He didn't wait around to get murdered. There was ONE attempt made on his life and he was like "eff that :hubie: " and got up out of dodge.
:snoop:

It hurts everything you said was true. R.I.P. MY OG WOLF NED STARK :mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be serious. Ned should've killed Cersi, immediately after Robert died. Held Joffrey as a hostage. And told Littlefinger he better get in line or he's next. Then call all his soldiers from the North to come to King's Landing. But my nikka Ned was too honorable :mjcry:

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be serious. Ned should've killed Cersi, immediately after Robert died. Held Joffrey as a hostage. And tell Littlefinger he better get in line or he's next. Then call all his soldiers from the North to come to King's Landing. But my nikka Ned was too honorable :mjcry:

And Rob was just as stupid. Jon was the only one with a brain.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After that momentary lapse he took back Winterfell, saved his sister and was named King. Growing pains

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Let's be serious. Ned should've killed Cersi, immediately after Robert died. Held Joffrey as a hostage. And told Littlefinger he better get in line or he's next. Then call all his soldiers from the North to come to King's Landing. But my nikka Ned was too honorable :mjcry:

After Robert death is too late to do anything. Taking Renly's offer of help before Robert dies was a huge safety net and the best opportunity to handle things clean but he's stuck on Renly trying to violate succession. :mindblown:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

nah! Ned should've slap Cat back to Winterfel ...she set this whole shyt off