KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Two baths in a week :pachaha:

screen-20240306-0126262-ezgif-com-crop.gif

Buntaro had to die so Cacamoto could swim...in the Yellow Sea :mjgrin:

The nerve of the Lego-headed broad. Husband's body ain't even cold and she ready to dive in that cac-infested water. :wow:

It's a dirty game. That's why they really had this dude diving in the water 100 times. Oh, you don't wanna take a second bath? Well that salt water gonna clean your stank-ass up :ufdup:
When they made him dive in over an over, I literally expected them to look at each other and say "Nice way of forcing him to have a bath!"

Daps
Lol fukk no they wont, but Buntaro went out like a badass. When he ascended those stairs after those 20+ dudes and was still kicking ass I was like got damn if he aint dead I want him to fukk up thom hardy

That scene was the most incredible scene in the show so far. When ole boy stood up and shouted his name and bowed to him and he bowed back... I rewound that part like 10 times. :wow:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
That scene was the most incredible scene in the show so far. When ole boy stood up and shouted his name and bowed to him and he bowed back... I rewound that part like 10 times. :wow:
I don't know why he charged them. He could have used the stairs and killed them all. Unless they plan to bring him back later.... :leon:

Daps
I don't know why he charged them. He could have used the stairs and killed them all. Unless they plan to bring him back later.... :leon:

I think it showcases what we saw in the first episode. They made it a point to show that the Japanese are honorable to the point of self sacrifice. Living wasn't even an option to him so charging them didn't matter because he did what he came to do. He sacrificed himself so his Lord and everyone else could escape. Once he met his objectives, it was whatever at that point. Id have did the same thing. I would have looked back and saw them sissies standing up there too afraid to come down where I was cause they saw me murk 5 people on my own and I would have ran up the stairs just to eff with their heads :pachaha:

Daps
Can we talk about how Toronada is a better version of Ned Stark? :wow:

Everything he's done so far is what that fool Ned should have done.

He took the prince and his mom essentially hostage immediately. That was his FIRST move.

Then he saw a wild card in the barbarian and said :jbhmm: lemme grab this nxgga up before anybody else get any ideas.

Then he saw that folks was betraying him but instead of calling them on it, he found out what they wanted and gave it to them.

Then, and this is the most important part, this nzgga LEFT. He didn't wait around to get murdered. There was ONE attempt made on his life and he was like "eff that :hubie: " and got up out of dodge.

Ned Stark should have left the minute he got stabbed through the leg and nothing was really done about it. That was his sign to get the hell up outta there. :snoop: