Chicago, IL
3qe2dzx8w3craycakomek45ep.500x333x1.jpg

137793257448.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I see you always duck and dodge when your favorite rapper eminem is brought up, you seem to give him a free pass for all the snorting huffing and pill popping he does :mjj23pls:

not to mention disrespecting the entire africian american female race and openly beating his girlfriend :mjpls:
there was just an entire thread about this subject in the booth:what:

And why do you keep bringing him up, he's the white communities problem:what:

If white kids want to snort and pop pills because of Eminem thats not my problem. My concern is with the black youth that are more influenced by rappers with the same skin color and come from similar backgrounds that they relate to. Black kids dont relate to Eminem right?:what:

I think Eminem is a dope lyricist, really not sure what else you want me to say:yeshrug:. Rick Ross has rapped about flooding the black community with dope and has rapped about raping women too and i think he's dope lyrically also:yeshrug:
You can keep following me from thread to thread calling me an "eminem stan" but the facts are: modern day hiphop is being used against the black community as media propaganda and to keep us in an overall ignorant and materialistic mindstate for white supremacy gain.

Comment on THAT.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
outside of his drug references what exactly about dude's flow sends ya'll into space..?

are we so bored of hip hop at this point that we think mumbling over a beat constitutes bars/flow now..?

got cats mumbling,trolling,whining,and not rhyming period now and ya'll act like these cats are saying :blessed:worthy shyt..

amerikkka so apathetic&numb now..
Exactly . The nikka sound like a cat with heartworms .

For real. What's crazy is we got some intelligent users here praising this trash ass clown.:what: