SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas aint tryna hear all that . nikkas tryna "walk in 30 thousand hip jabba jabba like oooooooooo"

kid-n-play-o.gif

sun raw

All Star
Daps
good thread op what's everyone's favorite songs to have on when inhaling coke

i like this one

other than that sometimes i shoot up heroin while listening to nine inch nails

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
There are also nikkas dancing like this in hip hop

vplnYp.gif

:scust:
the 1st openly gay mainstream rapper is being set up now. They are pushing the boundaries more and more until its "normal". Dudes will tell you quick that they dont care about Young Thugs gay mannerisms as long as "the beats bang". The emasculation of the black man is real also. Young slave boys were made to wear dresses.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
your shtick is getting old, bytching on the coli isnt going to change the black community you always complain about.. go outside and do something productive about it to bring change if youre really serious and not a gimmick.. u ol holier than thou, I wanna go back to africa, bean pie slinging, swine my brotha ass nikka

*turns up blow a bag*

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Is it really impossible for black people to listen to music, find it sonically pleasing and appreciate the art behind it but not cosign the message? :jbhmm:

Couple years ago it was 'these rappers are liars they dont live what they rap' now its 'these rappers poisoning the black community' :jbhmm:

No it's not impossible . Like I said , the beat is the music. nikkas listen to what they want . Im a self admitted Chief Keef fan. The beats (especially Young Chop) is hard :manny: . Chief Keef >>>>>>> Future tho.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is it really impossible for black people to listen to music, find it sonically pleasing and appreciate the art behind it but not cosign the message? :jbhmm:

Couple years ago it was 'these rappers are liars they dont live what they rap' now its 'these rappers poisoning the black community' :jbhmm:

the older i get, the more i understand the meaning behind the saying "knowledge is power". There's a PURPOSE and MEANING behind everything. We dont know our own history and we just "accept" everything. If the black community was as "consciously aware" and knew our history as thoroughly as we should, there's no way in hell that we would celebrate Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, Fourth Of July, etc every year.
Those are white supremist holidays. We dont know enough about our own history to know any better. Hell, most of us have no idea what Halloween is really about, we just know every October to dress up and go out for candy. We simply "accept" it. No questions asked. Its the same with our music programming (that we dont control by the way). There's a specific reason why 90% of music aimed at the black youth promotes and glorifies criminal and destructive behavior,. Its designed like that ON PURPOSE. Watch this 4:00 clip. Every black person needs to be aware of this. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!!:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
your shtick is getting old, bytching on the coli isnt going to change the black community you always complain about.. go outside and do something productive about it to bring change if your really serious and not a gimmick.. u ol holier than thou, I wanna go back to africa, bean pie slinging ass nikka

*turns up blow a bag*
x839K.gif

Im good breh. You can go away. You knew what this thread was gonna be about when you saw "thread started by PhonZhi"

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
x839K.gif

Im good breh. You can go away. You knew what this thread was gonna be about when you saw "thread started by PhonZhi"
U gonna be bytching about the black community till the day u die:mjlol: I think u lowkey get off to "destructive" things in the community so u can fake act concerned about it online.. must be the only thing that brings u entertainment