SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you always duck and dodge when your favorite rapper eminem is brought up, you seem to give him a free pass for all the snorting huffing and pill popping he does :mjj23pls:

not to mention disrespecting the entire africian american female race and openly beating his girlfriend :mjpls:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
dxm underrated,ketamine,shrooms,hell even ayahuasca didn't take me to some of the same realms that robo did..mix it with trees when you peak and tis like turning on a 4-D holographic projector

Had some dxm and drank a shyt load of rossi.Definitely the best high Ive ever had. You just think and see things differently.

I didnt wanna go to far tho. Im strictly a weed and liquor type of dude.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
fukk out of here

All walks of life are appreciated in rap :win: you guys need to make your mind up - first yall complain about rappers being fake 'ayo we need real rappers who actually live what they rap about' then as soon as yall get that all of a sudden its 'oh no these guys are poisoning the youth'

Bet If Future started rappin about 'uplifting the people' you would all still complain 'oh but hes a deadbeat father with 5 kids and hes out here on the streets, hes not rapping about the life he lives :damn:'

You guys wanted rappers to be honest and now that they are its a problem :shaq2:

It also pisses me off the fact that for some reason people like you and @PhonZhi think that black people are somehow incapable of listening to music, appreciating the art behind it but not cosigning the message behind it. Somehow only white people are capable of these thought processes when it comes to Video Games, Movies and other platforms :jbhmm: but they are the same people who are more likely to shoot up a public spot :jbhmm:

Most of us aren't out here gangbanging :martin: believe it or not most of us aren't out here popping pills and mixing that dirty sprite :gladbron:

Rap music has become the scapegoat :martin:
the Prison Industrial Complex is REAL and its a huge money maker. This audio poison is INTENTIONALLY aimed and marketed to the youth with little to no guidance at home. THOSE are the ones most susceptible to the messages promoted in this music. I worked in a youth detention center for almost 2 years. Ive seen this firsthand. Prison cells are NEEDED and required to be occupied in order to meet quotas. This music is being used to influence those "already at-risk" youth. You and I can listen to this music all day and enjoy it as "just entertainment", but there are youth that takes it to heart. Hell, IN THIS VERY THREAD somebody said that kids wanted to try drugs because of Chance the Rapper. People like YOU are part of the problem by allowing this toxic music to become "normalized"

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
outside of his drug references what exactly about dude's flow sends ya'll into space..?

are we so bored of hip hop at this point that we think mumbling over a beat constitutes bars/flow now..?

got cats mumbling,trolling,whining,and not rhyming period now and ya'll act like these cats are saying :blessed:worthy shyt..

amerikkka so apathetic&numb now..

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
outside of his drug references what exactly about dude's flow sends ya'll into space..?

are we so bored of hip hop at this point that we think mumbling over a beat constitutes bars/flow now..?

got cats mumbling,trolling,whining,and not rhyming period now and ya'll act like these cats are saying :blessed:worthy shyt..

amerikkka so apathetic&numb now..

Exactly . The nikka sound like a cat with heartworms .