SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Prison Industrial Complex is REAL and its a huge money maker. This audio poison is INTENTIONALLY aimed and marketed to the youth with little to no guidance at home. THOSE are the ones most susceptible to the messages promoted in this music. I worked in a youth detention center for almost 2 years. Ive seen this firsthand. Prison cells are NEEDED and required to be occupied in order to meet quotas. This music is being used to influence those "already at-risk" youth. You and I can listen to this music all day and enjoy it as "just entertainment", but there are youth that takes it to heart. Hell, IN THIS VERY THREAD somebody said that kids wanted to try drugs because of Chance the Rapper. People like YOU are part of the problem by allowing this toxic music to become "normalized"
i know. The other 2 wont either
when I get a chance I'll watch theit, I actually agree with the other post since I worked in a detention center myself

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
There are also nikkas dancing like this in hip hop

vplnYp.gif

:scust:

Got young fatherless follower-type nikkas practicing that fakkit shyt

KBe85a.gif

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
when I get a chance I'll watch theit, I actually agree with the other post since I worked in a detention center myself
just a 4:00 clip about how corporations are using negative rap culture to prime kids mentally for private prisons that they are invested in. Just some food for thought to ponder:ehh:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the words can be mumbled gibberish and nikkas still gone be

But that's what kills me. These mfs swear this guy is spitting the greatest rhymes ever when he ain't really sayin nothin dope. shyt is :mindblown: worthy.

The dude is literally one of the worst "rappers" out. Only ones I think are worse are those Migos clowns and Fetty Wap's wack ass.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
:yeshrug: i dont do drugs, i never trapped, i don't have a record. doesn't bother me at all

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How dare you make such an assumption! The white man would never do that!

:damn:
its crazy how we forget the deceptive tactics and techniques used by the white man in slave days to keep slaves in check and in a certain mindstate so that they were more easily controlled. We forget the Harriet Tubman quote:
EmilysQuotes.Com-freedom-slaves-amazing-great-knowledge-Harriet-Tubman-Ignorance.jpg

The brainwashing and conditioning of the black race is still happening in 2015 just like it was 200 years ago.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: i dont do drugs, i never trapped, i don't have a record. doesn't bother me at all
And this is one of our main problems.:snoop: We NEVER think about the greater good of the black community. Only about ourselves. The only way "change" will EVER come about for the black race is if we come to a mass consciousness of loving each other enough that we are willing to die for each other and sacrifice our lives for the greater good of the black community. It SHOULD bother you that this mental poison is being used for white supremacy gain. That is, IF you are black.